- Had a more interesting conversation about Mara Willaford and Marissa Johnson with my Real Change vendor than with like 90% of Bernie Sanders supporters.
– At a certain time, the GOP are going to have to find a new fake Clinton scandal. Maybe they can go back to crack pipe Christmastreegate.
– Yet, because the party has leaped so far to the right, they have been unable to perform basic functions of government, and have to end up relying on Democrats to keep them propped up, requiring that the fantasies they’ve promised base voters have to stay off the table to keep those votes.
– It’s too bad that Disability Rights Washington is suing Seattle, but sometimes those sorts of suits are necessary.
– Seattle radio gets a mention in Obama’s press pool report. Oh, also the President was in town.