Now This: Top 10 most absurd stories in 2019 U.S. politics.
Jimmy Kimmel: The YEAR in unnecessary censorship.
Full Frontal: Frost Bee the Snowwoman.
WaPo: The wildest political moments of 2019.
Robert Reich: Five ways to stop corporations from ruining the future of work.
The Dotard Трамп and His Impeachable Henchpersons:
- Ali Velshi: Advocates for fair Senate impeachment trial press Collins and other Senators
- Now This: Who is Melania Трамп? Narrated by Logan Guntzelman
- Ayman Mohyeldin: How divided are evangelicals over Трамп?
- Vice: How Трамп’s embassy move is escalating the battle for Jerusalem
- SNL Weekend Update: Jeanine Pirro on FAUX News handling Трамп’s impeachment:
- Ari Melber: The mountain evidence build against The Dotard
- Now This: The Dotard reignites his crusade against windmills
- Ali Velshi: The Dotard gets back to “work” at golf club resort
- Conan: Brands are capitalizing on Трамп’s impeachment
- Ali Velshi: Shocking testimony about SEAL pardoned by Трамп leaked to NYT
- Now This: CNN debunks all of the GOP’s impeachment talking points
- Chris Hayes: Mitch McConnell’s “big tactical error”
- Reflect: The Dotard sneaks “OK” hand sign into Turning Point USA speech
- Ayman Mohyeldin: Report on the Трамп tax cuts & corporations
- Mark Fiore: The war on Christmas
- Now This: Трамп’s 2019 by the numbers
- Ali Velshi: Трамп bullying and scapegoating is decimating U.S. Foreign Service
Now This: Obama kisses baby at golf course.
Vice News: Space debris is now a big problem.
Jimmy Dore: Politicians leave holiday wishes on Jimmy Dore’s voicemail:
Now This: How far LGBTQ+ rights have come this decade.
Hasan Minhaj: How America is causing global obesity.
- Trevor: The Intercept’s senior columnist Mehdi Hasan analyzes the Democratic debate
- Now This: Where the 2020 candidates stand on college & education
- Desi Lydic Womansplains: We need a lot more women to run for Congress:
- Chris Hayes: Andrew Yang explains his healthcare plan
- Daily Show: In Demoriam—Remembering the campaigns we lost in 2019
Full Frontal: Best pieces on women’t health.
The Atlantic: Will Congress fulfill a 184-year-old promise?
Reflect: Eleven interesting facts about Kwanzaa.
Chris Hayes: FBI looking into pardons by Ex-Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin
BuzzFeed: Blind people answer commonly Googled questions about being blind.
Daily Show: Shit that pissed off Lewis Black in 2019.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.