Solana Rice: How America created its shameful wealth gap
Physics Girl: How the edge of our galaxy defies known physics
Full Frontal Rewind: American greed.
Chris Hayes: GOP Congressman still in Congress despite guilty plea!
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Mental Floss: 26 facts about fossils.
The Atlantic: : The hidden crisis in rural America.
The Dotard Трамп and Other Impeachable Characters:
- Trevor: The Dotard feuds with France at the NATO summit
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп team still stoking Ukraine story despite US intel warning
- Reflect: A Stanford legal scholar breaks down why Трамп is guilty of bribery in front of Congress
- Stephen: Трамп’s golf club employees spill the beans on their boss
- WaPo: How Rudy Giuliani went from ‘America’s mayor’ to the man at the center of the Ukraine scandal
- Now This: World leaders caught on camera mocking The Dotard
- Ari Melber: Трамп impeachment defense shredded as Ukraine still missing key funding
- The Late Show: We know what North Korea got America for Christmas
- WaPo: When William Barr has echoed Трамп’s rhetoric
- Lauren Mayer: I’m dreaming of a White supremacist Christmas:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Neal Katyal weighs in on potential articles of impeachment against The Dotard
- Conan chats with Chelsea and Hillary.
- Jimmy Kimmel: PROOF that the world is laughing at The Dotard Трамп
- Rachel Maddow: Sen Chris Murphy—Трамп inconsistency is “an absolute foreign policy disaster”
- Trevor: Pelosi presses on & constitutional scholars testify
- Now This: How Трамп got caught red handed by the impeachment inquiry
- Ari Melber: Трамп could be impeached partly for admissions on FAUX News
- Stephen: Congress looks likely to charge Трамп with abuse of power, bribery, and obstruction
- James Corden: It’s time to draft articles of impeachment
- Trevor: World leaders caught talking shit about Трамп
- WaPo: From Spicer to Giuliani—How SNL female cast members break the gender mold
- Jimmy Kimmel: No one has “never met” more people than The Dotard Трамп
- Chris Hayes: The Dotard Трамп likes 2 and a half of things—including his orange makeup
- Stephen: Pelosi, impeachment and make-up sex.
- Reflect: Shady reporter asks Nancy Pelosi if she hates Трамп, Pelosi [confiscates his balls]
- Rachel Maddow: Rep. Eric Swalwell & Rep. Pramila Jayapal talk about how the Mueller report will likely influence articles of impeachment
- WaPo: When Republicans have sounded like Vladimir Putin on election interference
- The Late Show: Don’t mess around with Nancy:
- Mark Fiore: McConnell & Senate
- Chris Hayes: What is “phenomenally dangerous” about this political moment
- Maddow: Senate Intel report debunking Russian Ukraine story completed
- Jimmy Kimmel: Pelosi moving forward with impeachment
- Conan: What people watched instead of the impeachment hearing
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Neal Katyal—Republicans struggle to defend “smoking gun” in impeachment inquiry
- Stephen: Трамп arrives at NATO summit already angry with America’s allies
- Ari Melber: Rudy Giuliani’s odd Ukraine trip may widen legal exposure
- James Corden: Princess Anne, Trudeau shade The Dotard
- Now This: Impeachment witness tears into Republican assholes
- Rachel Maddow: Impeachment hearing takes vital step of consulting constitution
Wendover: Amtrak’s grand plan for profitability.
Jim Jefferies: The most invasive species of all.
Today I Found Out: How did the cold war start and end?
Minute Physics: Why do mirrors flip left & right (but not up & down)?
- Stephen: Biden gets feisty on his “No Malarkey” Iowa bus tour
- Trevor: Bloomberg’s bucks, Buttigieg’s beef and Biden’s bite
- Conan: The Biden campaign on their “No Malarkey” slogan
- WaPo: Harris dropped out of the 2020 election. What happened?
- Trevor: Biden’s Iowa brawl
- Daily Show: Joe Biden’s super dated “no malarkey” slogan
Minute Earth: The great acceleration.
Jim Jefferies: The rules for appropriating from other cultures.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.