Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
The Dotard Трамп And Other Unpardonable Turkeys:
- Stephen: Robert De Niro—The Dotard Трамп is “A fake President”
- Now This: Трамп’s fake contests exposed
- Seth Meyers: House invites Трамп to next impeachment hearing
- Robert Reich: Трамп doesn’t seem to be hiring the “best people”:
- WaPo: Where do the impeachment arguments stand?
- Stephen: Devin Nunes refuses to answer questions about his trip to Vienna
- Ali Velshi: Rudy Giuliani backpedals after reckless remarks threaten Трамп graces
- The Late Show: The Dotard Трамп calls in to “Conspiracy Today” with Bill Flatearth
- Chris Hayes: Трамп kept two sets of books for Трамп Tower
- Stephen: Judge Rules “Presidents are not kings,” meaning Don McGahn may be compelled to testify
- Craig Melvin: Democrats question why DOJ watchdog is not investigating William Barr
- Jimmy Fallon slow jams the news with Senator Bernie Sanders
- Now This: How Трамп’s health care policy is putting this child’s life at stake
- Seth Meyers: Трамп has impeachment meltdown on Faux and Friends
- Ari Melber: “Criminal conspiracy”—Трамп’s Giuliani denial on Ukraine is “not credible”
- Jimmy Kimmel: Trump honors dog and Giuliani has insurance
- Daily show: Dotard Трамп Jr. Presents, “My Father”:
- Steve Kornacki: Neal Katyal on the case for impeaching The Dotard.
- Ari Melber: Трамп retreats on impeachment & won’t send lawyer to hearing after complaining lawyer wasn’t included
- Stephen: The Dotard peddles threadbare conspiracy theories in rambling call to “Faux & Friends”
- Robert Reich: Who is worse—The Dotard Трамп or Mitch McConnell?
Jim Jefferies: The only way to keep your data private.
- Jimmy Fallon: Senator Bernie Sanders has bad news about climate change
- Roy Wood, Jr.: Who will win the Black vote in 2020?
- SNL: The Democratic debate
- Mark Fiore: The DNC finding your perfect match
- Jimmy Kimmel: Andrew Yang on robots, campaign slogans & giving everyone $1,000
- WaPo Opinion: The GOP is not the party of G-O-D. Here’s why.
- Stephen: Mike Bloomberg, with his imperfect record, believes he can become President
- Trevor: Tom Steyer—a 2020 campaign aimed at income inequality and climate change
- Now This: The 2020 Democrats’ health care plans revealed
- Jimmy Fallon: Jimmy shoots free-throws with Senator Bernie Sanders
- Seth Meyers: Late Night Democratic presidential debate, round five
Mental Floss: Everything you need to know about online shopping.
Samantha Bee and Tarana Burke talk past, present, & future of #MeToo, Part 1.
Samantha Bee and Tarana Burke talk past, present, & future of #MeToo, Part 2.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.