Lauren Mayer: “One Plate at a Time”.
Bill Maher: All bets are off
- The Daily Show: 100,000 accomplished
- Trevor: A Costco face mask showdown
- J-L Cauvin: The Dotard Трамп wants essential churches open!
- Vox: How coronavirus spreads outdoors vs. indoors
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard wants to SHUT DOWN Twitter
- Michael Kosta meets the Grim Reaper
- Bruce W. Nelson: “Trumps” (with apologies to Joyce Kilmer)
- Barack Obama: “Pissed Away”:
- Daily Show: Трамп’s totally not weird way of standing
- J-L Cauvin: Трамп Tuesdays #5
- Bruce W. Nelson: Трамп blames Obama in song
- Late Night storytime: Трамп family quarantine
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп golfs & pool parties in the Ozarks
- J-L Cauvin: Трамп fights voting by mail fraud and masks
- Mother Jones: The racist history behind Трамп’s violent tweet
- Full Frontal: The Pandemic Diaries
- Mark Fiore: Human capital stock
- J-L Cauvin: The Dotard trashes his supporters in leaked phone call
- Bruce W. Nelson: Ignore the experts, and listen to Трамп’s gut
- Daily Show: Microsoft Excel—Coronavirus Edition
- David Crosby: “What are their names”
- Red State Update: CHLOROQUINE (Parody of John Deere Green):
- Hasan Minhaj: Kamala Harris discusses COVID-19 and the election
- Roy Wood Jr.: Tired of wearing a mask? Leo Deblin has the solution
- Vox: What Bill Gates hopes we learn from coronavirus
- Bruce W. Nelson: Donald Trump vaccine (available to Americans, November 3, 2020)
- J-L Cauvin: Happy Memorial Day from The Dotard
- AJ+: A tale of two pandemics
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп’s Twitter feud with Twitter
- Trevor: Animals in the time of coronavirus
Now This: Michelle Obama surprises students engaged in voter registration.
Hasan Minhaj: The legal marijuana industry is rigged
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Black Lives Matter:
- Now This: Former V.P. Joe Biden remarks on the killing of George Floyd
- Trevor: George Floyd, Minneapolis protests, Ahmaud Arbery & Amy Cooper
- Now This: CNN reporter and crew arrested live on-air in Minneapolis
- Vice News: Anti-police brutality protests are going national even in a pandemic
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jimmy Kimmel on George Floyd, riots in Minneapolis & Трамп’s violent stupidity.
- Now This: Minnesota AG Keith Ellison responds to the killing
Robert Reich: Robert Reich’s advice to the Class of 2020.
Vice News: Navajo Nation may finally get a better shot at voting in the presidential election
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.