Sky News: America’s opioid crisis.
Jim Jefferies: The nuclear button.
Jonathan Mann: Bret Stephens is a bedbug:
Comedy Central: The story of Labor Day.
Ayman Mohyeldin: DOJ ruling reveals Comey did not break the law
The Dotard Трамп and Other Natural Disasters Worth Nuking:
- WaPo answers The Dotard’s question, “Could you nuke a hurricane?”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: High Трамп disapproval fuels Democrat’s hopes to retake Senate
- Now This: Трамп caught lying about Melania and Kim Jong-Un
- Ayman Mohyeldin: House Democrats to probe Трамп’s push to host summit at his resort
- New York Times: Трамп is building tent courts along the border. Here’s what they look like.
- WaPo: “He should just shut up”: San Juan mayor lashes out at Трамп’s tweets
- Chris Hayes: The Dotard launches an existing “Space Command”
- Now This: The Dotard reportedly suggested nuking hurricanes
- Full Frontal: Трамп’s henchmen pt. 2
- Rachel Maddow: “The most inhumane of all of The Dotard Трамп’s policies”
- Now This: Why it might take a comedian to beat The Dotard
- WaPo: Трамп once said he never has second thoughts. Now he has some.
- Ayman Mohyeldin: The Dotard falls out of love with FAUX News.
- Randy Rainbow: Cheto Christ Stupid-Czar:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Трамп admin action poses huge risk for immigrants with serious health issues
- Bruce W. Nelson: I hereby order!
- Chris Hayes: Directing someone explicitly to break the law is an impeachable offense
- Now This: How one rich American is helping to burn the Amazon for profit
- Joy Reid: Rate of Трамп offenses outpaces House impeachment investigation.
- WaPo: ‘We don’t work for you’: FAUX News’s Neil Cavuto keeps calling out The Dotard
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп admin deportation threatens life of immigrant who helped FDA research
- Now This: Трамп caught lying repeatedly about trade war with China
- Lawrence O’Donnell: GOP Senators worried about economy under The Dotard Трамп
Jim Jefferies: Porn preferences in the South.
Rachel Maddow: Трамп aims to open vital U.S. forest to logging, drilling, and mining
Now This: Kishi Bashi explores America today through Japanese internment.
Mark Fiore: Pharmagon—Your antidote to profit based killing.
The Atlantic: When a child wants to save the planet.
Weird History: How you could have survived the Black Plague.
- VICE News: Joe Walsh acted like Трамп for years. Now he’s trying to take him down.
- Chris Hayes: We should run the presidential election the way we run EVERY other election
- Robert Reich: 9 ways to stay sane during the primaries
- Now This: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez doubles down on Electoral College criticisms
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Top Democrats beat The Dotard Трамп handily in new head-to-head polls
- WaPo: Here are the Republicans challenging Трамп in 2020
Hasan Minhaj: The real cost of cruises.
Bruce W. Nelson: From my cold, dead hands.
Roll Call: Why do members of Congress have to gavel in and gavel out during recess?
Jim Jefferies and Rory Scovel: Russians keep getting mysteriously injured or killed.
News Broke: How the Handmaid’s Tale is the Christian right’s playbook:
Minute Physics: How to build a lava moat.
Fire and Rain:
- AJ+: California is burning. Can the green new deal save it?
- Reflect: Трамп was a “no show” at G7 meeting on Brazil’s wildfires
- Sky News: The Amazon rainforest ablaze
- VICE News: The new face of climate change—The climate migrant.
- The New Yorker: Why is the Amazon burning, and what’s next?
Wendover: The US’ overseas military base strategy.
Vox: The mysterious rays shooting at us from space.
Today I Found Out: The first car and the incredible road trip that saved it from obscurity.
Chris Hayes: Remembering Barack Obama’s biggest scandal.
The Atlantic: Social-media companies threaten democracy.
Jim Jefferies: Death is Big Business.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.