Ari Melber: Bill Nye The Science Guy: “We need sweeping changes”.
Francesca Fiorentini: If the economy is great, why aren’t we?
Jim Jefferies: Addiction.
The New Yorker: Why Stacey Abrams is leading the fight against voter suppression.
Wendover: How to stop an epidemic.
The Dotard Трамп And His Fellow Racists and Rapists:
- Mark Fiore: Трамп administration poetry in motion
- Stephen: “Tariff Man” Dotard Трамп doesn’t want to be The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
- WaPo: Трамп officials finally admit tariffs impact consumers
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп has lied over 12,000 times
- Seth Meyers: Трамп and trucking
- Rachel Maddow: Stop pranking The Dotard Трамп with ideas about buying Greenland
- Stephen: Epstein death sets off wild wave of conspiracy theories
- Ari Melber: New Polls has The Dotard behind nationwide and in key state
- The Late Show: Kellyanne Conway appears on “conspiracy today”
- Seth Meyers: Трамп combines cruel immigration policies with broken promises
- Eric Schwartz: Gimme Something to Work With:
- Rachel Maddow: Republicans block FEC probe of NRA’s Russia money and The Dotard Трамп
- Stephen: Трамп calls military drills “ridiculous” after reading letter from Kim Jong Un
- Ari Melber: The Dotard Трамп is sued for targeting legal immigrants
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп Tweets bizarre video of Dayton & El Paso visit
- Stephen: Трамп ignores Hong Kong protests
- Late Night: The Dotard Трамп saves the planet
- WaPo: How the new Трамп immigration rule targets poor legal migrants
- Stephen: The Dotard acts like a villain to energize his base
- Ari Melber: The Dotard Трамп demands Israel retaliate against “The Squad”
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard loves Kim Jong Un more than Melanie
- Trevor: Is The Dotard Трамп trying to deport Melania?
- Bill Maher: Make America Atlantic City again.
- The Late Show: Move over trade war, we’re in a “Straw War” now
- Seth Meyers: Трамп freaks out about the possibility of a recession
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard losing $3-5 billion as President
- Ari Melber: Трамп wants to buy Greenland amid multiple foreign policy crises
- Stephen: Трамп’s trade war is trashing the U.S. economy
- Now This: Carl Reiner and other veterans speak out against Трамп
- Lauren Mayer: Blather, Wince, Repeat:
- The Late Show: Ho! Ho! Ho! The tariffs are delayed
- Seth Meyers: The Dotard Трамп is the conspiracy-theorist-in-chief
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard Трамп grapples with self-inflicted economic wounds as markets plunge
- Stephen: Rep. Ayanna Pressley will only refer to Трамп as “The occupant”
Comedy Cellar: Is it OK to be happy about Jeffrey Epstein’s death?
The Late Show: Exclusive footage of North Korea’s latest missile test
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Rachel Maddow: Mitch McConnell at nexus of increased Russian leverage on U.S..
- Roll Call: Hickenlooper ends presidential campaign but doesn’t rule out Senate
- Seth Meyers: Marianne Williamson on humor, morality and beating Трамп in 2020
- Seth Meyers: Marianne Williamson on opioids and reaching the 2020 debates
- WaPo: 2020 Democrats call out Трамп for ‘fanning’ racism
- Trevor: Michael Bennet—Running to overcome a broken Washington in 2020
- Now This: Republican gormer Gov. Bill Weld is challenging Трамп in 2020
- Stephen: Mayor Pete eats his way through Iowa, while Hickenlooper looks for the exit
- Jimmy Kimmel: Joe Biden’s dopey comments
- Trevor: Voting with conviction in 2020
- WaPo: Why the Iowa State Fair is key for presidential candidates
- Stephen: Gregory Whytman campaigns at the Iowa State Fair
- Now This: Mayor Bill de Blasio talks conflicts of interest, discrimination, and investigating Трамп
- Trevor: Democratic candidates hit the Iowa State Fair
Ali Velshi: 400 years from slaves arriving on Virginia.
Full Frontal: BBQ and reproductive justice.
Robert Reich: Is America becoming a third world country?
Bill Maher: New Rule—Armed and lonely.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.