The New York Times: How Americans learned to love their front lawns.
Francesca Fiorentini: What’s scarier to racists than reparations?
Mark Fiore: Make the apocalypse great again!
The Dotard Трамп and Other Tools of The Russian Mafia:
- Ari Melber: Trump hires undocumented workers, defends raid that left kids alone
- Trevor: Backlash over SoulCycle & Equinox owner’s Трамп fundraiser
- Stephen: El Paso to Трамп, “You’re not welcome here”
- Chris Hayes: He can’t help, so he hurts
- Seth Meyers: Трамп picks political fights as he visits Dayton and El Paso
- The Late Show: Worried Трамп’s trade war will cause economic calamity?
- Stephen: Трамп to reporters, “You do the vetting for me”:
- Rachel Maddow: ICE raid speaks louder than Трамп’s platitudes on El Paso shooting
- Ari Melber: Трамп-ordered ICE raid leaves kids crying
- Seth Meyers: Hey! New York Times Трамп headline
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Banks turn over documents on Russians possibly tied to The Dotard Трамп
- Now This: Racist white woman echoes Трамп in Sesame Place incident
- Stephen: Трамп offers no moral leadership
- Rachel Maddow: The Dotard Трамп’s Chief-of-staff caught being honest about USDA relocation
- Seth Meyers: Трамп attacks Biden & the NRA calls Трамп
- The Late Show: The Dotard claims his rhetoric brings people together
- Samantha Bee: How to get your head(lines) right
- Chris Hayes: From the standpoint of The Dotard Трамп
- James Cordon: Трамп is suing California to keep his taxes secret
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп thinks he’s bringing people together
- Lawrence O’Donnell: What The Dotard Трамп was really doing during El Paso visit
- Stephen: Трамп greeted by protests in Dayton and El Paso
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship
Gunz-n-Nazis-in-America and Putin’s Mitch:
- Samantha Bee: Just another terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week of gun violence
- Now This: The truth about mental illness and gun violence
- Daily Show: FAUX News vs. El Paso shooter’s manifesto:
- WaPo: No, Dotard, video games do not cause mass shootings or white supremacy
- Trevor: What causes mass shootings?
- Rachel Maddow: Victims of white nationalist terror fight back (and win) in court
- The Late Show: The Dotard’s violent video game
- Bill Maher: Tragedy meets Трамп
- Stephen: America’s gun culture is melting down.
- WaPo: Dayton protesters tell Trump to go home
- James Cordon’s message after the El Paso & Dayton tragedies
- Now This: Woman fights for gun reform after losing both parents to gun violence
- VICE news: Inside Sen. Chuck Grassley’s town hall after the El Paso and Dayton shootings
- Jimmy Kimmel: Mass shootings in El Paso & Dayton
- The Atlantic: Inside America’s ridiculously old-fashioned gun-tracing center
- WaPo: How FAUX News has referred to migrants as an “invasion” that is “replacing” Americans
- The Late Show: There was a turtle by the name of Mitch
- Trevor: Are FAUX News’s gun violence solutions better for guns than for people?
- Now This: Remembering the victims of the El Paso shooting
- WaPo: How tech firms pulled the plug on 8chan
- Samantha Bee: A reminder to our government that white supremacist violence is terrorism:
- Seth Meyers: Politicians react to shootings in El Paso and Dayton
- VICE News: Gamers have had it with being scapegoated for gun violence
Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard can’t even spell his own name
Bill Maher chats with Richard Engel.
- Stephen: Dem candidates take desperate measures to qualify for next debate
- The Late Show: Vote Gregory Whytman 2020!
- WaPo: Biden—“Everything the president says encourages white supremacists”
- Seth Meyers: Late Night Democratic presidential debate round two
- Bill Maher: New Rule—Past & furious
- Francesca Fiorentini: 5 ways to beat Трамп at his own game in 2020
- Stephen: October’s Dem debate could see MORE candidates
- Trevor: Dems share four-letter thoughts on Трамп and guns
Robert Reich: The myth of the rugged individual.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.