Jim Jefferies: The TSA isn’t actually very good at stopping terrorism.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses.
Chris Hayes: The Ronald Reagan tape.
The Racist Slumlord Dotard Трамп and His Racist Enablers:
- Stephen: Marianne Williamson and “The least racist person in the world”
- Now This: Трамп’s racist use of “infested” when describing black & brown communities
- Jimmy Kimmel: Kathy Griffin on her ISIS membership & Dotard Трамп
- Ari Melber: Watch a Republican Congressman scold Трамп—Don’t be “An asshole”
- Chris Hayes: A history lesson from the Dotard
- Stephen: Alert your book club! Donald Trump Jr. is an author
- Ali Velshi: A majority of House Democrats now backs impeachment
- Jimmy Dore: Mitt Romney hilariously avoids calling Трамп a “racist”:
- Seth Meyers: Трамп tweets racist attacks on Elijah Cummings amid investigations
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп offers Putin help with Russia fires
- Robert Reich: How Трамп plans to kick 3 million people off food stamps
- Stephen: Трамп isn’t a first responder, but he was “down there” on 9/11
- Mark Fiore: Need damage control? Be a racist!
- Now This: The Dotard Трамп habitually attacks women journalists of color
- Joy Reid: Mitch McConnell loses sense of humor over “Moscow Mitch” ahead of roast
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard attacks Baltimore
- Stephen: Rahm Emanuel points out that Obamacare’s protection for pre-existing conditions is working
- The Late Show: Shark week just got even scarier
- Stephen: Will Трамп stop his MAGA rally crowd from chanting racist shit?
- Chris Hayes: Ta-Nehisi Coates defends his hometown of Baltimore
- Now This: The Dotard bullshits about being at ground zero alongside first responders on 9/11
- Stephen: God bless America, except Baltimore
- Ari Melber: Трамп under fire for mocking burglary at Rep. Cummings’ home
Full Frontal: Kentucky wants to break up with Mitch McConnell.
Lauren Meyer: #MoscowMitch & #LeningradLindsey:
Jenny Hagel on the Political Protests in Puerto Rico.
- Ali Velshi: More House Republicans head for the exits
- WaPo: What a string of House GOP retirements means for 2020
- Stephen: A whole lot of Delaney fans
- Now This: The Democratic candidates’ favorite debate catchphrases revealed
- The Late Show: Just one question—Democratic candidates edition
- Seth Meyers: Chris Hayes wishes he could moderate a presidential debate
- Trevor: Democratic debate 2, night 1
- Jimmy Kimmel: Kids tell us who should be next President
- Samantha Bee: Decriminalizing migration is not open borders, with Julián Castro
- Seth Meyers: Best case/worst case—2020 Democratic presidential candidates
- The Late Show: Say goodbye to nice guy Joe Biden
- The Daily Show: Too many candidates
- Samantha Bee: Student loan Debt—It’s not just for millennials anymore!
- The Late Show: Kim Jong Un throws his hat in the ring
- Trevor: Andrew Yang—Bringing bold and unique ideas to his 2020 White House bid
- Stephen: Guess who is probably not going to be president
- Jimmy Kimmel on the first Democratic debate
- Seth Meyers: Chris Hayes wants to see Buttigieg, Warren, Harris, Sanders and Biden debate each other
- Now This: Fact checking the 2020 candidates on night 1 of second Democratic debates
- The Late Show: Scooby-Doo unmasks a Democratic candidate
- Stephen: Throw your hands up in the air
- Now This: Eight true facts from 2020 candidates on night 2 of second Democratic debates
- Trevor: Democratic debate 2, night 2
- Stephen: Dems debate night 2—Joe Biden attacked from all sides
- Seth Meyers: CNN’s Democratic debate, night one
- Jimmy Kimmel on the second Democratic debate
- Stephen: This time it isn’t all white people
- Seth Meyers: CNN’s Democratic debate, night two
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Robert Reich: Where your tax dollars really go.
Ben Folds sings his new song “Moscow Mitch”:
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.