A history of the iconic White House magnolia tree.
Out With A Worn-out Old Year And In With A Shiny New Year:
- NASA: Top 17 earth images of 2017
- The Daily Show: 2017 sports roundup
- Mark Fiore: The year in Tweet.
- Ari Melber and friends: Big moments in 2017 from the women’s march to “fake news.”
- 2017 was the year of the….
- Francesca Fiorentini: Five reasons to take to the fucking streets in 2018:
- Daily Show: Careers in Memoriam, 2017
- ISS: Happy New Year from space.
- Areal views of natural disasters in 2017
- Daily Show: Cable news’s best moments of 2017
- Super Deluxe Music of 2017
- 2017: The year of the news alert.
Blowing up stuff in the name of science.
Dotard Трамп and That Criminal Organization Running Out of the White House:
- Ari Melber: Comedians respond to the Dotard Трамп in 2017.
- Joy Reid: Muller moves beyond Трамп and investigates RNC digital operations
- Young Turks: Трамп displays pure stupidity on climate change
- Sam Seder: Alex Jones craziest rant EVER, fantasizes about Трамп getting wacked by the FBI
- WaPo: Watch Трамп lie about his accomplishments in office.
- Farron Cousins: Has Трамп already proven that he’s dumber than George W. Bush?
- Трамп administration shatters record for highest turnover rate in a President’s first year:
In honor of this great accomplishment here's a video of everyone who has left pic.twitter.com/6GdhowXC9z
— Nate Lerner (@NathanLerner) December 28, 2017
- Ari Melber and friends: Dotard Трамп claims he has an “absolute right” to do what he wants with DOJ.
- The 2017 class of Трамп exiles
- Bad Lip Reading: Dotard Трамп sings “Christmas is here!”
- Chris Hayes: Dotard Трамп golfs for two days after saying it’s “back to work”
- WaPo: Here’s what President Трамп got wrong about climate change….
- David Pakman: Trump’s worst moments with world leaders
- Ari Melber with Joy Reid: Barack Obama tрампs Dotard Трамп as ‘most admired man’
- Farron Cousins: Dotard Трамп is losing his mind one Tweet at a time.
- Трамп’s strangest moments of 2017:
- Chris Hayes: Dotard Трамп’s Hoeskstra “Lies about his lies”.
Ed Helms & Jack Black wrote a song to fix politics
How to ratify a 200 year old Constitutional amendment
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.