Pap: Climate change leading to food shortages.
Olbermann with Valerie Plame Wilson on ridding the world of nuclear weapons:
Comcast Newsmakers interviews Gov. Christine Gregoire.
Thom: The Good, the Bad and the Very, Very Ugly.
CNN’s Dana Loesch triumphs over the Toe Sucker and Aqua Buddha to snatch the title of Worst Person in the World.
Wall Street Occupied:
- Sam Seder: Really, the Occupy Wall Street message couldn’t be clearer.
- Alyona’s Tool Time: Michael Bloomberg.
- Olbermann with Matt Taibbi on the evolution of the Occupy Wall Street protests.
- Jon on Occupy Wall Street.
- Young Turks: Pepper spraying cop.
- O’Donnell: Unprovoked brutality on Wall Street.
- Maddow: Why occupy Wall Street?
- Sam Seder: Interviewing the occupiers.
- Aloyna’s Fireside Chat on Occupy Wall Street.
- Thom: News from Wall Street.
- Sam Seder: Media ignore the Occupation but cover Teabagger meeting at Dennys.
- Olbermann: DA investigation of the pepper spraying.
- Thom: Occupy Wall Street—who will win?
- Young Turks: Michael Moore’s street speech.
- Olbermann with Sam Seder on the protests.
Alyona’s Tool Time: Bill-O and his NPR hypocrisy.
Maddow: The French 75.
Mark Fiore: TEMA.
Racism in America:
- Thom: The College Republican’s “race-based” bake sale?.
- Young Turks: Pat Robertson talks racism.
- Herman Cain thinks Black folks are brainwashed.
- Ed with some major Psychotalk from Herman Cain.
- Olbermann with Janeane Garofalo on how “Herb” Caine helps Republicans hide their racism.
- Pap: Teabaggers are still driven by racism.
- Thom: Is racism responsible for infant mortality in the U.S.?
- Racist Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz. is Worst Person in the World.
Greenman: NASA on Arctic sea ice.
Capitol Hostage Situation:
- Newsy: The Onion tweets fake capitol hostage situation.
- ONN: Video from inside the congressional hostage situation.
Ed with Pap and Joe Madison: At last, Obama fights back.
Olbermann and Markos Moulitsas on Roger Ailes’ attempt at rebranding Fox.
Thom gives Teabaggers a constitutional lesson.
Jon does Bill-O.
Maddow: Unalienable rights are not subject to a vote.
Comcast Newsmakers interviews Peter Goldmark.
The G.O.P. Primary Asylum:
- O’Donnell: GOP Debate gives comedians material
- Ann Telnaes: Newt proposes pro-market health care.
- Young Turks: God, the Bible, evolution and Newt.
- Read Rick Perry’s lips (via Slog):
- Young Turks: Rick Perry backs off Immigrant stance.
- Ann Telnaes: The GOP balloon ride .
- Stephen on Rick’s lousy debate performance.
- Stephen: Perry’s heartless gaffe and education for immigrants.
- Young Turks: Christie presidency unlikely for 2012.
- Alyona’s Happy Hour: Is Christie too fat?
- Ed and Pap: Is Chris Christie healthy enough to run for president?
- Newsy: Is Chris Christie too fat to be Prez?
- Sharpton: Inside Governor Chris Christie’s uncouth bullying tactics.
- Bachmann babbles something about Obama and the Arab spring.
- Ed with some major psychotalk from Michele Bachmann.
- Actual Audio: Santorum gets all frothy over gay soldiers.
- Jon and Larry Wilmore on Herman Cain’s surprise Florida straw poll win.
- Newsy: Rudy thinks about it.
- Maddow: Former McCain Palin staffers discourage a Palin 2012 run.
- O’Donnell: Is Palin on thin ice with FAUX News?
- The Oddest Couple:
White House: West Wing Week.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
O’Donnell: Lynch-mob Republicans can’t get enough of the ‘death penalty’ and misery of others.
Rep. Allen West (R-FL) beats a couple of other kooks for title of Worst Person in the World.
Thom: Time for a revolution?
Pap: Time for Democrats to fight.
Stephen ingests Karl Rove’s PAC fundraising secrets.
Greenman: The 2011 Arctic ice minimum.
ONN: Who is/are the worst liars in D.C.?
Thom: Even more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.