Olbermann with Valerie Plame Wilson on ridding the world of nuclear weapons:
Comcast Newsmakers interviews Gov. Christine Gregoire.
CNN’s Dana Loesch triumphs over the Toe Sucker and Aqua Buddha to snatch the title of Worst Person in the World.
Wall Street Occupied:
- Sam Seder: Really, the Occupy Wall Street message couldn’t be clearer.
- Alyona’s Tool Time: Michael Bloomberg.
- Olbermann with Matt Taibbi on the evolution of the Occupy Wall Street protests.
- Jon on Occupy Wall Street.
- Young Turks: Pepper spraying cop.
- O’Donnell: Unprovoked brutality on Wall Street.
- Maddow: Why occupy Wall Street?
- Sam Seder: Interviewing the occupiers.
- Aloyna’s Fireside Chat on Occupy Wall Street.
- Thom: News from Wall Street.
- Sam Seder: Media ignore the Occupation but cover Teabagger meeting at Dennys.
- Olbermann: DA investigation of the pepper spraying.
- Thom: Occupy Wall Street—who will win?
- Young Turks: Michael Moore’s street speech.
- Olbermann with Sam Seder on the protests.
Alyona’s Tool Time: Bill-O and his NPR hypocrisy.
Maddow: The French 75.
Mark Fiore: TEMA.
Racism in America:
- Thom: The College Republican’s “race-based” bake sale?.
- Young Turks: Pat Robertson talks racism.
- Herman Cain thinks Black folks are brainwashed.
- Ed with some major Psychotalk from Herman Cain.
- Olbermann with Janeane Garofalo on how “Herb” Caine helps Republicans hide their racism.
- Pap: Teabaggers are still driven by racism.
- Thom: Is racism responsible for infant mortality in the U.S.?
- Racist Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz. is Worst Person in the World.
Greenman: NASA on Arctic sea ice.
Capitol Hostage Situation:
- Newsy: The Onion tweets fake capitol hostage situation.
- ONN: Video from inside the congressional hostage situation.
Ed with Pap and Joe Madison: At last, Obama fights back.
Olbermann and Markos Moulitsas on Roger Ailes’ attempt at rebranding Fox.
Thom gives Teabaggers a constitutional lesson.
Jon does Bill-O.
Comcast Newsmakers interviews Peter Goldmark.
The G.O.P. Primary Asylum:
- O’Donnell: GOP Debate gives comedians material
- Ann Telnaes: Newt proposes pro-market health care.
- Young Turks: God, the Bible, evolution and Newt.
- Read Rick Perry’s lips (via Slog):
- Young Turks: Rick Perry backs off Immigrant stance.
- Ann Telnaes: The GOP balloon ride .
- Stephen on Rick’s lousy debate performance.
- Stephen: Perry’s heartless gaffe and education for immigrants.
- Young Turks: Christie presidency unlikely for 2012.
- Alyona’s Happy Hour: Is Christie too fat?
- Ed and Pap: Is Chris Christie healthy enough to run for president?
- Newsy: Is Chris Christie too fat to be Prez?
- Sharpton: Inside Governor Chris Christie’s uncouth bullying tactics.
- Bachmann babbles something about Obama and the Arab spring.
- Ed with some major psychotalk from Michele Bachmann.
- Actual Audio: Santorum gets all frothy over gay soldiers.
- Jon and Larry Wilmore on Herman Cain’s surprise Florida straw poll win.
- Newsy: Rudy thinks about it.
- Maddow: Former McCain Palin staffers discourage a Palin 2012 run.
- O’Donnell: Is Palin on thin ice with FAUX News?
- The Oddest Couple:
White House: West Wing Week.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Rep. Allen West (R-FL) beats a couple of other kooks for title of Worst Person in the World.
Thom: Time for a revolution?
Stephen ingests Karl Rove’s PAC fundraising secrets.
Greenman: The 2011 Arctic ice minimum.
Thom: Even more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.