ONN: Week in Review.
Young Turks: DOJ okays pot legalization in states.
How Grover Cleveland Invented Labor Day:
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News “Worst Interview” defense misses fact/value distinction.
This Week in the Republican War on Voters™:
Red State Update: Podcast Episode 41.
Pat Robertson Bizarre Conspiracy Theory:
- Anderson Cooper rips Pat Robertson a new asshole (via Political Wire).
- Young Turks: Pat Robertson on his statement about gays and rings.
White House: West Wing Week.
Ken Cuccinelli: Another day, another scandal.
- Obama makes a statement on Syria
- Ann Telnaes: Familiar Drum Beat.
- Mark Fiore: Fireagra…for foreign policy impotence.
- Pap and Laura Flanders: Obama’s choice is peace or war.
Jonathan Mann: Fukushima, Syria and Miley Cyrus’ Tongue.
Sam Seder: Gun instructor accidentally shoots student.
Young Turks: IRS recognizes same sex marriages.
Mental Floss: 26 unfortunate celebrity arrests.
Fifty Years Ago, A Man Had A Dream:
- Why the “Dream” speech was copyrighted.
- Young Turks: Wingnuts falsely claim MLK Jr. was a Republican.
- Sharpton: The right-wing’s lying, hateful reactions to MLK commemoration
- Top Republicans‘abscond’ from ‘march to Washington’ celebration
- Breaking down Obama”s speech
- Maddow: Republicans reject invite to March anniversary.
- Young Turks: Bill-O the Clown has to apologize for false claim over March on Washington event
Maddow: Feds cede ground on pot.
What flows below Washington D.C..
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.