– Free abortions on demand without apology is a laudable goal. How we get from here to there, especially in states where activists are on the defensive, is a question.
– My yacht doesn’t have any helicopter landing pads; It’s barely a yacht. In fact it’s a bike.
– Donald Rumsfeld is complaining about Obama’s war planning (h/t MikeBoyScout in the comments). I mean, there are legit criticisms, but Rumsfeld ain’t really the one to make them.
– The Facebook page for the demonstration in Seattle against the Russian anti-LGBT law.
– Anyone going to Bumbershoot? I haven’t bought my ticket yet, but this is the thing I’d most want to see if I do go.