Roy Zimmerman with “Vote Republican,” the Virginia edition.
Sam Seder: Woops! GOP admits voter ID laws are a scam.
Health Care Ruling:
- Ed: The G.O.P. reaction
- Young Turks: The Wingnut Reaction.
- Jim McDermott weighs in.
- Stephen: John Roberts betrayal.
- Ted Strickland: Romney is the inventor of the individual mandate
- Sam Seder: Bill O’Reilly promised to “apologize for being an idiot” if Obamacare upheld.
- Ann Telnaes: Conservatives turn on John Roberts
- Young Turks: Can Romney repeal Romneycare?
- Obama and Romney: dueling SCOTUS reactions (via Indecision Forever)
- How Obama causes unemployment:
- Thom and Pap: Is it a tax?
- Young Turks: Republican threatening armed rebellion over Obamacare
- Jen: Play a little ‘Romney Feud’ with Jennifer Granholm
- Jon on reactions to the health care ruling.
- Young Turks: Rand Paul doesn’t buy the Constitutionality of Obamacare.
- Odonnell: The fallout.
- Al Sharpton: Some Republicans who used to support the “mandate”
- Jonathan Mann: Healthcare (I’ll take what I can get).:
- Al Sharpton covers it
- David Axerod: Penalty was fine with Romney in Massachusetts
- Young Turks: CNN & FAUX News’ BIG FAIL.
Thom: The Good, the Bad, and the Very, Very Ugly.
Jon with Watergate-gate-gate-gate-gate (via Political Wire).
Mark Fiore: Little Suzie Newsykins on free speech—units.
Eric Schwartz brings back a classic.
Opening statements from 1st CD candidates debate 27 Jun.
- Jon catches FAUX News lying through their motherfucking teeth.
- Liberal Viewer: FAUX News creates false Obama contradiction on immigration.
- Ann Telnaes: Scalia’s temper tantrum on immigration.
- Daily Kos Radio: Has Scalia lost his marbles?
Sam Seder: 63% of Republicans still believe there were WMD in Iraq at invasion.
Pap: Fighting the voter suppression tricks.
Ann Telnaes: Supreme Court strikes down Montana corporation campaign spending law .
Clinton and Bush: A Bad Lip Reading experience.
SlateNews: Sen. Rand Paul holds up key flood insurance bill with anti-abortion amendment.
Thom: More Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
- Romney’s business experience.
- Maddow: Republicans see an enemy in their own candidate.
- Vetting Mitt’s Veeps: Gov. Chris Christie:
- Vetting Mitt’s Veeps: Gov. Bobby Jindal
- Actual Audio: Mitt Romney on…um, something.
- Romney retreat: What is he trying to hide?
- SlateNews: Romney raises millions after SCOTUS decision
Young Turks: The bizarre Texas GOP platform.
White House: West Wing Week.
Thom: The “two Black guys in the White House trying to take away our guns” conspiracy theory.
Sam Seder: Rush Limbaugh throws tantrum because you can’t jail someone for free speech
Senate candidate Tommy Thompson mistakes refers to 9/11 As 9/18 while bragging up his experience.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.