Seth Meyers wants you to vote.
John Oliver: Facebook (overseas).
Vox: Why America needs automatic voter registration.
Samantha Bee: Revenge of the cheerleaders.
The Atlantic: The chimp who thought she was human.
FOD: Non-voters anonymous.
The Dotard Трамп And His Fellow Comedians:
- Stephen: The world unites in laughing at Трамп
- Seth Meyers: Kristen Bell reads Dotard Трамп’s tweets as Gossip Girl
- Stephen: Трамп wants to build a wall… In the Sahara Desert
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп’s insane press conference
- Late Show: The world is laughing at us.
- Bill Maher: New Rule—Church and destroy.
- Stephen: Confusion ensues during Rosenstein’s White House visit
- The Atlantic: The “nightmare” of a Tweeting President
- Daily Show: In the FAUX hole.
- James Corden: Dotard Трамп takes shots at George Washington
- Stephen with Hillary Clinton: She never had to steal documents from Obama’s desk
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп’s awesome new ride
- Seth Meyers: More Трамп chaos
- Stephen: Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern explains why the UN laughed at Трамп
- Jimmy Kimmel: Drunk Dotard Трамп’s bigly win
- Late Show: Dotard Трамп stand up comedy special
- Trevor: Трамп’s Wild Press Conference feat.
- Stephen with Hillary Clinton: Can a President be subpoenaed or indicted
Trevor: 911 in South Africa.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses.
Stephen with Hillary Clinton: It’s a “fair request” to ask FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegations
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
- Seth Meyers: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh testify
- Trevor: Kavanaugh touts his virginity to refute allegations of sexual assault
- Jonathan Mann: This woman is our mouth
- Late Show: Exhibit A—Brett Kavanaugh’s 1982 calendar
- Lauren Mayer: My sons never attempted rape in high school:
- Samantha Bee: Sam doesn’t need a show to vent about Brett Kavanaugh
- Jimmy Kimmel on Kavanaugh hearing/a>
- Roll Call: Huge crowds, long lines, tight security—What Capitol Hill was like on Ford, Kavanaugh hearing day
- Stephen: Трамп doesn’t believe the “acquisitions” against Kavanaugh
- Vox: Why Kavanaugh’s accusers can’t remember everything
- Mark Fiore: Denial Day Planner
- Trevor: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford testifies against Brett Kavanaugh
- Stephen: Dr. Ford is no longer Kavanaugh’s only accuser
- Samantha Bee: Sam goes full Carrie over Kavanaugh
- Joy Reid: Brett Kavanaugh credibility questioned even before assault accusations
- Jonathan Mann: Too many beers:
- Seth Meyers: Brett Kavanaugh—a couple-a things
- Daily Show: Republicans need Jesus
- Stephen interviews FAUX News’ interview of Brett Kavanaugh
- Samantha Bee: His so-called ruined life
- Bill Maher: Courting disaster
- Late Show: All male GOP Senators try relating to Dr. Ford
- Jimmy Kimmel: Dotard Трамп’s impassioned defense of Brett Kavanaugh
- Stephen: Brett Kavanaugh screams about his innocence
- Trevor: America gets a lifetime appointment with Brett Kavanaugh news
- Jim Jefferies: Why Republicans continue to back Brett Kavanaugh:
- Stephen: Dr. Ford’s heartbreaking testimony was not a con job
- James Corden: Recapping a long, tough day for America
- Seth Meyers: Трамп holds crazy press conference to defend Brett Kavanaugh
- Stephen: This is why Трамп doesn’t do solo press conferences
Jimmy Kimmel: Six siblings run attack ad against Congressman Brother.
Stephen: The state that’s removing Hillary Clinton from textbooks
Jimmy Dore: https://youtu.be/IWYvxPry9bM?t=42s
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.