The Atlantic: What is “normal”, what is “different”?
Real Engineering: Can we terraform the Sahara to stop climate change?
Bill Maher: I don’t know it for a fact…I just know it’s true
The Tremendously Big and Tremendously Wet Dotard Трамп And Friends:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Majority say The Dotard Трамп is not fit to serve, new poll shows
- Stephen: Bob Woodward responds to denials from Mattis and Kelly/a>
- Trevor: Трамп tries to sniff out his anonymous critic
- The best Dotard Трамп memes: Episode 3—Totally not fake news
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Paul Manafort must have “blockbuster information,” says former prosecutor
- Stephen with Bob Woodward: Let the silence suck out the truth
- Ari Melber: Manafort plea deal, a convicted Russian hacker, and suspicious money transfers
- WaPo: Politicians react to Трамп’s Puerto Rico tweet:
- Daily Show: Masterpiece Tweeter—“9/11 haters and losers”
- Trevor: The Dotard calls his Puerto Rico hurricane response an “unsung success”
- Stephen: This Tweet Трампs all other horrible Трамп Tweets
- Jimmy Kimmel: Трамп praises North Korean parade
- Late Show: More audio from Bob Woodward’s call with the President
- Seth Meyers: The Dotard calls Puerto Rico response “An unappreciated great job”
- Trevor with April Ryan: “Under Fire” and demanding the truth from the Трамп White House
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard Трамп’s 9/11 lies and behavior in Shanksville
- Jimmy Kimmel: Bob Woodward’s Трамп book is 1000% true
- Ari Melber: Humanitarian crisis as Трамп detains record number of migrant kids
- Stephen: What does Bob Woodward fear most?
- WaPo: The most explosive reporting in Bob Woodward’s new book on the Трамп White House
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Michael Avenatti says it’s too late for The Dotard Трамп and Cohen to surrender
- Trevor: Obama lights up the Dotard Трамп
- Stephen: Late Show is tracking two very different storms
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Dotard Трамп is actually A LOT like Abraham Lincoln
- Rachel Maddow: Трамп admin took millions from FEMA for ICE detentions
- Rachel Maddow: Document shows DHS transferring $29M from Coast Guard to ICE
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Dotard may face new test with Russia after NBC report
- Ari Melber: Independents bail on Трамп spelling midterm troubles
- Stephen: The Dotard Трамп’s storm before the storm
- Trevor: The Dotard Трамп is really bad at 9/11
- Late Show: Трамп’s approval ratings hit a new low
- James Corden: Трамп’s circle of trust is closing in…
- Jimmy Kimmel: The Department of Swagger
- Ari Melber: Stunning flip—Manafort pleads guilty and is cooperating with Mueller
- Seth Meyers: Трамп attacks Woodward and demands op-ed investigation
- Rachel Maddow: Robert Mueller secures full cooperation and guilty plea from Paul Manafort:
- Trevor: Shitstorm Dotard rages on Twitter while hurricane Florence hits the Carolinas
- The Dotard in Just clap and smile, please!
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Book reveals new dangers Трамп poses to security
- Ari Melber: Manafort guilty plea could reveal truth about Трамп Tower meeting
- Stephen: Obama speaks out and ‘plaid shirt guy’ silently trolls Трамп
- Jimmy Kimmel: It’s almost like Трамп doesn’t mean what he says
- Bill Maher: Florence and the ratings machine
- Trevor: Are social media companies really silencing conservatives?
Minute Earth: Why malaria isn’t just a tropical disease.
- WaPo: Brett Kavanaugh can’t stop touching his pocket Constitution
- Trevor: So you think you can judge—A lot of words with nothing happening.
- Stephen: Brett Kavanaugh’s alleged gambling is focus of new inquiry
- Lawrence O’Donnell and Rachel Maddow: Anonymous nature of Brett Kavanaugh letter complicates vetting
- WaPo: Did Brett Kavanaugh offer a ‘dog whistle’ to abortion foes?
- Late Show: Inside Brett Kavanaugh’s poker game
- Trevor with Sen. Amy Klobuchar: The case against Brett Kavanaugh and “Nevertheless, we persisted”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Allegations against Supreme Court nominee a challenge to Senate
- Heads of State: Is Brett Kavanaugh a serial abortionist?
- Rachel Maddow: Brett Kavanaugh called out for false statements on stolen documents.
- WaPo: John Dean warns against Kavanaugh confirmation
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Supreme Court nominee accusations put Senate GOP in spotlight
The Atlantic: America has always been a tribal society.
The life of Bryan.
Just Neil deGrasse Tyson:
- Late Show: Superpowers debunked with Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- Stephen: Трамп’s Space Force is not a crazy idea
- Ari Melber: Neil DeGrasse Tyson warns “scientifically illiterate” electorate
- Stephen: The military/space alliance runs deep
- Late Show conspiracy theories
Michael Che demands more political speeches at the 70th Emmy awards.
Is Colin Jost fit to host the 70th Emmy awards?
Michael Che wants musical numbers over jokes at the 70th Emmy awards.
Jim Jefferies: Has Jim found God?
Vox: Why we say okay.
The Atlantic: The problem with parents, kids, and social media.
Mid-Terms Are Coming:
- Stephen: Will Beto O’Rourke skate his way to the Senate?.
- Now This World: Russian interference in the U.S. 2018 midterm elections.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: GOP midterm “Shipwreck” could be worse
- Samantha Bee: Minority rule.
- Stephen with Beto O’Rourke: We don’t need a wall.
- Jimmy Fallon: Senator Cory Booker explains how young voter turnout could change Congress overnight.
- Seth Meyers: Трамп lies about Puerto Rico death toll as GOP braces for midterms.
- Samantha Bee: Gamify the Midterms, Act 2.
- Samantha Bee: Gamify the midterms, Act 3.
- Trevor: Democalypse 2018 —Democrats aim for a midterm victory in Orange County
James Cordon with Professor Robert Winston: Science tricks.
Bill Maher: New rule—scary socialism!
Wendover: How fighting wildfires works.
Jimmy Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.