Jimmy Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
The Dotard Трамп and Other Toads:
- Late Show: Toad is coping with the bad news
- Bill Maher: New Rule—Narcissist in Chief
- Stephen: Трамп wants to build a wall… in the Sahara Desert
- Lauren Mayer: Who’s next?
- Jimmy Kimmel: Putin is preying on Трамп’s insecurity
- Ari Melber: After Manafort and Cohen Flip, new leaks attack Mueller’s boss
- James Corden: The Dotard has wall advice for “European Mexico”
- Maddow: NY Times story may give Dotard Трамп excuse he seeks to fire Rod Rosenstein
- Trevor: Bert and Ernie’s sexuality and Трамп’s Toad penis
- Stephen: Трамп’s less than magic mushroom
- Jimmy Dore: Rick Perry—“Pollution is not a problem!”
- Jimmy Fallon: Stormy Daniels details her night with The Dotard in new book
- Seth Meyers: The “law and order” President on collusion and Kavanaugh
- James Corden: Add Toad to the list of things Трамп has ruined
- Jonathan Mann: Toad, from Mario Kart
- Stephen made Трамп’s hurricane response into a children’s book:
- Bill Maher: Private parts and public hearings
- Jimmy Kimmel: Team Трамп? Eat here!
- Super Deluxe: Pastor John Kilpatrick is saving Трамп from witchcraf
College Humor: Our weirdest sex misconceptions.
Kurzgesagt: How we could build a moon base TODAY.
Puerto Rico Moves Forward:
- Trevor: José Andrés—“We Fed an Island” and bringing comfort and nourishment to Puerto Rico
- Nova: Planetary scientist on healing after hurricane Maria.
- Nova: Arecibo observatory and radio telescope.
- Nova: Macaque monkeys adapt after hurricane Maria.
- Nova: Innovative energy solutions after hurricane Maria.
- The Atlantic: Can Puerto Rico rebuild itself?
Stephen: The most Canadian marijuana story ever.
Jim Jefferies: Nike’s Colin Kaepernick ad isn’t about taking a moral stand.
- Jimmy Dore: Conservatives boycott Willie Nelson over Beto O’Rourke support
- Full Frontal: Chuck Jones will kick your ass.
- Jimmy Fallon and Yara Shahidi: Voting Avenue ft. (Schoolhouse Rock!):
- WaPo: In the ‘Year of the Woman,’ Republican candidates face certain hurdles
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses.
Daily Show: How racist is Boston?
Stephen: Are Bert and Ernie a gay couple?
- Stephen simulates next week’s Kavanaugh/Ford hearing
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Republicans have no intention of fair hearing for Ford
- Mark Fiore: Justice is blind drunk
- Trevor: GOP pushes SCOTUS vote despite sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh
- Vox: Kavanaugh’s sexual assault denial follows a familiar pattern
- Samantha Bee: Brett Kavanaugh—No more nineties reboots, please
- Jonathan Mann: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford
- Stephen: The GOP accuses Kavanaugh’s accuser of being “mixed up”
- Rachel Maddow: GOP fails to explain excluding FBI from Brett Kavanaugh investigation
- Seth Meyers: GOP stands by Kavanaugh despite sexual assault allegations
- Bill Maher: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Brett Kavanaugh
- Trevor: Trevor doesn’t buy Senator Orrin Hatch’s defense of Brett Kavanaugh
- The Late Show has Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook
Samantha Bee: The case for even more universal health care, part 1
Samantha Bee: The case for even more universal health care, part 2
Daily Show: Minorities Report—Stopping racist 911 calls.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.