So…the Vice President walks into a sub shop.
Cheney on Cheney:
- Sam Seder: Cheney attacks Cheney; Cheney loses
- Ann Telnaes: Gay marriage and the Cheney family.
- Young Turks: Liz Cheney v. Mary Cheney.
Lawrence O’Donnell with Bill Maher: North American politics:
Young Turks: FAUX News Freaks out over Oprah race comments.
The “Constitutional Option”:
- O’Donnell: Unprecedented G.O.P. obstructionism forces Senate Dems to “go nuclear”
- Chris Hayes: Enough is ENOUGH!
- The Senate goes nuclear.
- Jon: The “Nuclear Option” Is kind of a dumb nickname
- Maddow: GOP obstruction sparks nuclear reaction.
- Chris Cillizza The nuclear fall-out
- Sharpton: Right wing media’s lunatic reactions to U.S. Senate’s ‘nuclear option’ vote
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Democrats detonate the filibuster nuke. Who wins?
- Young Turks: Going nuclear.
Sarah Silverman on first meeting Obama.
Young Turks: The Obama “one nation under God” fake controversy.
- Stephen: Walmart’s employee food drive.
- Young Turks: Walmart food drive for poverty-level employees.
- Sam Seder: Walmart holding food drive for employees.
- Thom: We are subsidizing low wage employers.
Sam Seder: Caller humiliates Rush Limbaugh.
Ann Telnaes: Selfies we’d like to see.
The Audacity of Affordable Health Care for Everyone:
- Sharpton: Republicans map out waves of “malicious attacks” over ObamaCare
- Bill Maher with some new rules for ObamaCare haters.
- Fallon: Obama apologizes for health care roll-out and other things.
- Ann Telnaes: Tiny Cruz Care
- Obamacare: or herpes.
- Mark Fiore: A message from Health Insurers of America.
- Michael Brooks and Cliff Schecter: The conservative parts of Obamacare are the problem.
- Ari Melber: Three reasons why ‘ObamaCare’ is working!
Stephen: On Russia’s gay Olympics ban.
Hundreds of gallons of highly radioactive waste leaking into groundwater at Hanford.
Fifty Years Ago, A Tragedy:
- President Obama on President Kennedy’s legacy and the American Spirit:
- Robert F. Kennedy: JFK’s Legacy Pt I
- Robert F. Kennedy: JFK’s Legacy Pt II
- Robert F. Kennedy: JFK’s Legacy Pt III
- Robert F. Kennedy: JFK’s Legacy Pt IV
- A nation remembers JFK.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: JFK’s legacy and the remaining questions.
ONN: News of the Week.
Christie’s Governors: The extreme class of 2014.
The News to the North:
- Ron Burgundy sings Rob Ford’s campaign theme song.
- Rob Ford’s wife responds….
- Daily Show tries to answer the question: Who is still supporting Rob Ford?!
- Rob Ford runs and plows down councilwoman.
White House: West Wing Week.
Congressman Coke Hypocrite (R-FL)
- Young Turks: Don’t mix coke with a vote to drug test welfare recipients
- Sharpton: What ‘cocaine-Republican’ Trey Radel’s drug bust can teach us.
- Jon: Rep. Trey Radel (R-FL) drug hypocrisy.
- Hip Hop crazy congressman’s coke problem.
Maddow: Marriage equality spreads.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.