Ann Telnaes: Gov. Huckabee lays an egg.
The Republican War on Workers:
- Young Turks: Gov. Walker in a panic!
- Thom: Democrats fight back in Wisconsin.
- Newsy: WI Republicans threatened with recalls.
- Ed: Recalls go forward.
- GritTV: Sen. Sherrod Brown on workers fighting back.
- Tina Dupuy: Florida Governor brutal budget cuts.
- Maddow: Wisconsin can repeal Walker’s anti-union bill (via Crooks and Liars).
- Thom: Latest from the trenches from the Republican War on Workers.
- Ed: An affront to Democracy.
- Young Turks: WI GOP Rep admits goal is union busting.
- GritTV: Laura Flanders on when is it time for a general strike:
- Thom: The G.O.P. War on Workers goes to Michigan.
Mark Fiore: How to be a political pundit.
Disaster in Japan:
- Disaster in Japan (via OneGoodMove).
- Young Turks: Earthquake and Tsunami.
- Newsy: 8.9 magnitude earthquake.
- Cenk: Earthquake sped up earth’s rotation by 1.6 microseconds.
- Tsunami warnings: If Republican budget cutters have their way, we won’t get them (via Crooks and Liars).
- Maddow: Nuclear power plant emergency in Japan.
- Cenk: Nuclear disaster looming.
Lawrence O’Donnell: What Newt mean to say.
Maddow: Republican fake family values.
UBC Comedy: Fuckin Tea.
Obama announces Gary Locke for Ambassador to China:
The Republican War on Muslims:
- Ann Telnaes: Rep. King holds hearings on U.S. Muslims.
- Young Turks: Report destroys Bill-O’s Muslim hearings defense.
- Cenk: The truth about King’s hearings.
- King doubles down on Muslim radicalization hearing.
- Jon on Rep. King (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf on Muslim Jihad hearings.
- GritTV: Maya Wiley on what’s missing at the King hearings.
- Young Turks: Rep. King busted on Muslims & Mosques comments.
- Cenk: Rep. Peter King’s ties to terrorists.
Young Turks: Newt had affair because he loves America.
Obama welcomes The Chicago Black Hawks.
The Great NPR Controversy:
- Young Turks: NPR under attack by Wingnuts.
- Newsy: The NPR flap.
- Tina Dupuy: Tea Party racists.
- Young Turks: Juan Williams charges of racism.
- Newsy: NPR CEO ousted.
- Tina Dupuy: NPR Under Attack, a conversation with Dave Saldana of Free Press.
Young Turks: Why Republicans cut education.
White House: West Wing Week.
Newsy: The Dalai Lama retires from political role.
Young Turks: Will Glenn Beck be fired?
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.