Congressional hits and misses of the week.
- David Pakman: Vatican admits Pope met with bigot Kim Davis.
- Chris Hayes: Dan Savage on Pope’s meeting with Kim Davis.
- Sam Seder: Vatican on the Kim Davis and Pope meeting
- Young Turks: Pope met with gay couple, too.
- Bill Maher and friends on the Pope.
- Matthew Filipowicz: Republican reacts to Pope’s visit:
Mental Floss: 26 fun facts about money
The 2016 Clown Parade:
- Red State Update: Which Candidate really believes in God.
- Larry Wilmore: Jeb’s “Black Voters” and “free stuff” association.
- David Pakman: Jeb Bush doesn’t understand his own tax plan.
- Sam Seder: Remember when Carly Fiorina joked about her opponent’s looks?
- Nutburger Ted Cruz threatens to kill Iran’s Supreme Leader
- David Pakman: Rick Santorum confused about marriage and children.
- Sam Seder: Ben Carson’s handler, “This interview is OVER”
- Farron Cousins: Ben Carson thrives on hate.
- Can bigotry help Trump or Carson win the G.O.P. nomination?
- The Trump boys defend their dad.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Trump’s $12 Trillion tax “plan”
- Young Turks: The Donald flip-flops, would send Syrian Refugees back
- David Pakman: Trump’s tax plan is a deficit-exploding fantasy
- Empire by Trump deodorant.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Poll shows “Idiot” comes to mind when people think of Trump
- When Trump was single.
What UN delegates really hear through their translators.
ANOTHER Goddamned Mass Shooting?!?
- Obama addresses mass shooting
- Obama’s response to Jeb’s “stuff happens” comment.
- Maddow: Obama angry as America replays gun massacre routine
- Sam Seder: It is time to politicize America’s gun violence crisis.
- PsychoSuperMom: They Say “People, Not Guns, Kill People” (But Honey, The Gun Sure Helps!)
- Young Turks: Obama’s reaction to the shooting
- Remembering the victims
- Sam Seder: What will it take until America wakes up?
- Fire Wayne LaPierre: You didn’t sign up for this shit.
- PSA: How to not murder someone:
A painfully accurate drug commercial.
A Startling Admission!
- Chris Hayes: Next GOP Speaker admits the shameful truth about the phony Benghazi “scandal”
- David Pakman: Majority leader admits that Benghazi scandal was all about hurting Hillary
- Young Turks: Oopsie! Proof that the Benghazi “scandal” was manufactured to hurt Hillary Clinton
- Maddow: New Speaker admits Benghazi investigation is phoney
- Hillary Clinton on McCarthy’s admission about Benghazi “investigation”
Planned Parenthood Politics:
- Young Turks: Carly Fiorina invented horrible story in order to defund Planned Parenthood
- Chris Hayes: Carly Lies!
- Maddow: Planned Parenthood president stands up to House GOP grilling
- David Pakman: Foolish Republican doesn’t have a clue about Planned Parenthood
- Pelosi chastises nutjob reporter over abortion question
- Sam Seder: Watch this idiot G.O.P. Congressman get totally embarrassed by Planned Parenthood Chief
- Young Turks: Planned Parenthood Prez. schools idiot Congressman.
- Seth Meyers: Planned Parenthood argument makes GOP look silly …well, sillier
- Larry Wilmore: Late term distortions — Cecile Richards before Congress
- Sam Seder: Idiot G.O.P. Congressman, “As a guy, I don’t need Planned Parenthood.”
- Young Turks: Idiot Congressman on Planned Parenthood
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about climate change.
White House: West Wing Week.
Smoker of the House:
- Anne Telnaes: Boehner to exit Congress with a little help of his friends.
- Mark Fiore: Speaker Rock replaces Boehner.
- Matthew Filipowicz with Robin MartyThe GOP’s next abortion target after Planned Parenthood
- Sam Seder: Crazy Peter King freaks out over not being the head Crazy
- Harry Reid will miss Boehner’s cigarettes.
- Thom: Seditionists shouldn’t be Speaker of the House!:
The perfect phone for filming police brutality.
Farron Cousins: Elizabeth Warren slams trickle down myth on Colbert’s show
Who did Hillary email?
The Daily Show is Back:
- How did Trevor Noah do?
- The Daily Show asks are cops racist?
- Trevor: Obama meets Putin and awkward happens
- The Daily Show returns without Jon
- The Daily Show: Recap of Trevor’s first week
Farron Cousins: The G.O.P.’s “obstruction of Justice”.
How US companies profit from war.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.