Former Congressman reminisces on the start of email in Congress.
The 2016 Clown Parade:
- Sam Seder: Wait. What? Will Mitt get back in?
- Vaccine Trufer Rand Paul has some shushin’ and mansplaining to do
- Daily Show writers riff on the 2016 contenders
- Jon handicaps the 2016 presidential contenders
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Young potheads.
- Chris Hayes: Chris Christie caught receiving lavish gifts
- David Pakman: Mitt is out
- Pap and Sam Seder: Glasses won’t save Rick Perry from prison time
White House: West Wing Week.
The Flordo-Texico War of 2015:
- Jon knows who would win a war ‘twixt Texas and Florida
- Oh Nos! Florida Democrat calls the state of Texas “CRAZY” (and he calls his own state “crazy” too).
Mental Floss: More life hacks.
Vsauce: Did the past really happen?
- Pap and Sam Seder: Republicans FAIL on the vaccination debate PART I
- Pap and Sam Seder: Republicans FAIL on the vaccination debate PART II
- Mark Fiore: How to avoid maiming and killing children.
- Maddow: Christie and Paul…the Vaccine Trufers:
- Young Turks: Measles killing kids is the new freedom
- Vax-trufer Glenn Beck: Anti-Vaxxers being persecuted like Galileo
- Sam Seder: Republican blames measles outbreak on “illegal aliens”
- WaPo: The politics of the vaccine conspiracy.
- David Pakman: Rand Paul falsely claims “profound Mental Disorders after vaccines”
- Sam Seder: Rand Paul demonstrates he is a genuine QUACK
- Young Turks: Rand Paul goes into Damage Control Mode
- David Pakman: Rand Paul also belonged to a fringe medical group that denied HIV caused AIDS.
- Young Turks: Where do the antivaxers get their information?
- Mitch McConnell is no vaccine trufer. Sort-of…
- Maddow: Anti-Vaxers are an extreme public health risk
- James Rustad: “She don’t use Vaccines”
- David Pakman: Right Winger, “I’m not going to vaccinate my kid so that some female won’t get cervical cancer…
- Sam Seder: Nutjob conservatives misunderstanding HPV vaccine
Greenman: Eric Rignot on Ice Sheet Retreat.
The week in Congressional hits and misses:
- Young Turks: Net Neutrality wins big.
- David Pakman: Wheeler wants FCC to regulate internet under title II
- Chris Hayes: FCC makes the internet a utility
- Sam Seder: The historic net neutrality decision.
- Young Turks: Orwellian “Department Of Internet” ad attacks net neutrality
Sen. Reid: Republicans are more afraid of Dreamers than ISIS (with a cameo by Sen. Murray).
Greenman: Elevator pitch for climate change.
Liberal Viewer: Did someone threaten Henry Kissinger?
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about crime.
The ISIS Propaganda Department….
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.