David Pakman: WI Republicans propose 7 day work week bill.
- Mark Fiore: Translating Obama.
- Five movies that predicted U.S. surveillance.
- Sam Seder: Why Obama’s “trust me” isn’t enough
- Liberal Viewer: Justin Bieber beats NSA spying on MSNBC this week.
Stephen discovers a Chinese knockoff.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Ann Telnaes: Take your chances WV.
- Roy Zimmerman: “Freedom Industries”:
- Thom: The WV Water poisoning show the trouble with Libertarianism
- Maddow: West Virginia Governor tells residents they have to decide for themselves if water is safe or not
Stephen: Net neutrality.
Absurdity Today : The end of democracy, justice, AND cat videos.
Fighting World Poverty:
- Bill Gates’ Viral video.
- John Green: Are poor countries doomed.
- Pap: Time for a new war on poverty
- Dennis Trainor, Jr.: Open letter to the 85 richest people on the planet
David Pakman: SF’s $10.74 minimum wage has not hurt the economy.
ONN: Onion Week in Review.
This Week in the Wingnut War on Women™:
- Young Turks: “Birth control is how Dems control horny women” says prominent caveman.
- Sam Seder: FAUX and Fiends—Feminism is a national security threat?!?
- Sarah Silverman is visited by Jesus:
- Young Turks: A “Huck You” to American women.
- WaPo: How one man blew the the McDonnell corruption case wide open.
- Thom: Republicans have a bizarre view of morality.
- Huckabee: The New G.O.P.
- David Pakman: Republican Dick Black, “Raping your wife can’t be a crime”
- Sharpton: When it comes to talking about women, will the GOP ever learn?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Autopsy update—GOP re-affirms anti-abortion goonery
- Alex Wagner with Sarah Silverman and Lizz Winstead: Failed Pres. candidate, “Uncle Sugar” Huckabee, wants women to control their libido!
- Ana Kasparian: Is Antonin Scalia ignorant, biased or just plain lying about abortion clinics?
- Sam Seder with Janet Reitman: The stealth war on Abortion
- Dennis Trainor, Jr.: Reproductive rights in a state of emergency
Young Turks: Dinesh D’Louza.
Mental Floss: 33 fun facts about Colleges.
Republican Voter Fraud Fraud:
- Sharpton: Jim Crow vote-rigging and poll taxes—50 years later.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The “Ginsburg” Report: Republicans rebuked for sinster vote-rigging tactics.
- Chris Hayes: Southern white Republicans say that Voting Rights Act is racist.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: House tries fixing Voting Rights Act.
- Sharpton: It’s time to fix Republican vote-rigging
Maddow: Does fracking cause earth quakes.
Stephen: Mars has doughnuts.
G.O.P. Corrupt Governor’s Club:
- Jon: Why are so many GOP governors under fire right now
- Pap: Chris Christie’s “boardwalk empire” crumbles.
- Christie Creamed: 11 weeks later.
- Thom: The Christie–Koch connection
- Sam Seder: Christie’s Lt. Gov or Hoboken Mayor…Who could possibly be lying?
- Maddow: Gov. Bob ‘Blagojevich’ McDonnell…Will ‘Mr. Ultrasound’ go to jail?
- Young Turks: Was the bribe legal?
- Chris Hayes: Gov. Bob McDonnell & the perils of being powerful, but not rich
- Ed: McDonnell & Christie—A tale of two corrupt GOP Governors
- Truth teller: The time Chris Christie lied to voters.
- David Pakman: Republican party collapses in Virginia.
- Sam Seder: Republican Bob McDonnell is a world class moocher…and felon!
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.