White House: West Wing Week.
The New and Improved G.O.P. War on Women™:
- Sam Seder: GOP lawmaker on men’s brains and women’s brains
- Maddow: Virginia Voters show signs of backlash against GOP anti-abortion extremism.
- Alex Wagner: Misogynist House Republicans advance another anti-abortion bill.
- Why are Republicans so fixated on rape and abortion?.
- Maddow: Republicans of Wisconsin Push Extreme Anti-abortion Laws:
- Sharpton: Wisconsin GOP misogynists push new ultrasound law
- Ann Telnaes: More Republican expertise on the female body.
- Sam Seder: FAUX guest implies Plan B promotes pedophiles
John Oliver: Gaywatch…international edition.
John Fugelsang: He’s 83, single and worth $11billion…..
ONN: Week in Review.
Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Week in Review.
- Ann Telnaes: Gathering metadata.
- Jonathan Mann: NSA is Listening
- Town Square: Is NSA mass surveillance Okay if Obama Does it?
- Young Turks: Record breaking hypocrisy at FAUX News
- Sam Seder: Sean Hannity’s hardcore flip-flopping on NSA surveillance
- Tap It: The NSA Slow Jam.
- Operation everyone talk like a terrorist all the time:
- Young Turks: Bill-O The Clown shows massive hypocrisy over NSA program
- Mark Fiore: United States of Surveillance.
- Ann Telnaes: Spying semantics.
Stephen: Wall Street Journal’s Dorothy Rabinowitz crazy op-ed (via Crooks and Liars).
White House: Celebrating Father’s Day.
- O’Donnell: ‘Car thief’ Darrell Issa’s IRS investigation is falling apart!.
- Thom: Is Darrell Issa a bad investigator, or just a big liar?
- Sharpton: ‘Car thief’ Darrell Issa flips on IRS employee interview transcripts
Jeb Bush on those “more fertile” immigrants.
John Oliver: On the media coverage of Edward Snowden.
Politico Playback: The week in late night.
Chris Hayes: Jan Brewer rips Arizona GOP apart over Medicaid expansion (via Crooks and Liars).
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.