Mental Floss: Misconceptions about pets.
Sam Seder: Tommy Chong smokes FAUX News.
- Obama speaks on immigration action:
- Annotated: Boehner’s message before the President’s immigration speech
- Young Turks: Self-righteous FAUX hosts OUTRAGED when Obama quotes the Bible.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: How John Lennon affected our immigration laws.
- Sam Seder with Greisa Martinez: Obama’s historic move on immigration.
- Ann Telnaes: The emperor Obama has no clothes.
- Young Turks: Republican extremist practically begs for violence over Obama’s action
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Obama takes action on immigration, Republicans go crazy
- Chris Hayes: Nutbag Republican suggests Obama could face jail time over immigration actions.
- David Pakman: Many Republicans used executive action on immigration, only Obama should be impeached
- Young Turks: Obama goes it alone on immigration reform.
- Thom: Latinos threaten GOP with “Political Hell”
- Young Turks: Wingdings explain how Obama’s immigration policy is just like Hitler.
Matt Binder: The KKK does some “rebranding”.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Why the 2014 election spells disaster for Republicans in 2016.
Stephen: Assholes for Freedom.
Sam Seder and Dahlia Lithwick: What’s ruining the Supreme Court.
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News politicizes ISIS beheading.
David Pakman: Libertarian “champion” Rand Paul helps kill NSA reform bill.
Lawmaker asks about a moat for the White House.
- Mark Fiore: Sustainable Keystone XL.
- Ann Telnaes: Keystone XL pipeline isn’t about jobs.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: The Politics behind the Keystone XL rejection
- Jon pokes Dems for cynical Keystone ploy
- Thom: Politifact left the house without their pants.
Sam Seder: The funniest public service ad ever.
Puppet Nation: U.S. News of the Week:
White House: West Wing Week.
David Pakman: Court rejects challenge to contraception rules.
Stephen does Jon.
Chris Hayes: More deceptive FAUX News propaganda.
- Young Turks: Ted Cruz’s worst nightmare is Al Franken explaining the internet.
- Farron Cousins: Ted Cruz is absolutely clueless on Net Neutrality.
Mental Floss: 62 last name meanings.
Jon: Who is Jonathan Gruber?
Thom: More Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.