Mark Fiore: Congressional Turkeys.
Puppet Nation: U.S. News:
White House: West Wing Week.
Richard Fowler: Sen. Elizabeth Warren takes her fight to Walmart.
Young Turks: Governor insists food stamps come with drug tests.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses of the week.
David Pakman: Republican Koch House passes bill muzzling EPA scientists.
- Young Turks: Darren Wilson’s testimony is pure weird racist fantasy
- Eric Schwartz: How many shots.
- Liberal Viewer: Unfair Ferguson grand jury?
- Lawrence O’Donnell: FALSE Grand Jury instructions by Wilson prosecutors
- Young Turks: Darren Wilson shares his side of the story.
- Pap and Ed: Darren Wilson’s PR charm offensive
- Thom: Shouldn’t conflicting witnesses warranted a trial?
Farron Cousins: Net Neutrality battle rages on.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.