Climate Change and Pseudo-controversy:
- Young Turks: US & China unite against global warming…and the GOP promises to ruin it.
- Sam Seder and Ben Adler: Why the U.S.—China climate deal is a game changer
- David Pakman: US & China reach climate deal.
- Thom: Prof. Michael Mann on historic climate deal.
- Sam Seder: “Climate change is a hoax!,” cries Nutbagger Inhofe, incoming Chair of Senate Environment Committee!!!
- Young Turks: Obama makes it rain for climate change victims
Young Turks: Nobody showed up for the media Ebola orgy.
SlateTV: How a crossword puzzle is created.
John Oliver: State Lotteries.
- Mark Fiore: The Screw You Strategy.
- Seth Meyers: Emails from Obama
- Young Turks: The quiet movement that’s saving democracy is about to explode
- Sam Seder and David Bender: The Congressional takeover Of Republican fanatics.
- Matt Binder: Lowest voter turnout since WWII
- Young Turks: Senator finds out the hard way that voters don’t like cowards.
John Oliver returns to the Daily Show to interview Jon.
White House: West Wing Week.
Chris Hayes: KKK is ready for ‘war’ in Ferguson .
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about technology.
Stephen: Outraged at only two million?!?
Latest Health Care Pseudo-controversy:
- Sam Seder: Angus King smacks down FAUX & Fiends for not wanting people to have health insurance.
- Stephen: About GruberGate.
- Young Turks: ‘Americans are too stupid for ObamaCare’ scandal is dumb Republican nonsense
- WaPo: Gruber’s controversial Obamacare comments explained.
- Sam Seder: What Jonathan Gruber is ACTUALLY saying about ObamaCare
Young Turks: Undeniable proof that the media isn’t liberal, at all.
David Pakman: Veterans troll Sarah Palin on Veteran’s Day.
Puppet Nation: U.S.A News of the week.
Net Nude Trail It Tea:
- Funny or Die: Porn stars explain net neutrality.
- Thom politically corrects FAUX News Spokesidiot Andrew Napolitano
- Maddow: Net neutrality the next politicized policy
- Matt Binder: GOP Nutjob Ted Cruz is fighting against a free and open internet
- Sam Seder: Alex Jones’ insane net neutrality / Nazi meltdown
- Ann Telnaes: The high cost of losing net neutrality.
- Thom: Conservatives lie about net neutrality for big bucks
Jon explains his style of activism.
On the Rhodes: An Update from Burma.
Michelle Obama’s greatest video hits.
- Thom: Would conservatives nail Jesus to a cross today?
- Young Turks: Would Jesus love or hate Republicans.
Batman: Republican or Democrat?
Stephen: Breitbart’s “corrected” story.
Mental Floss: 25 things you might not know about Harry Potter.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.