– Tents are a half assed solution to our homeless problem. But the people who opposed Nickelsville legislation don’t even want that.
– Kirby Wilbur is going to DC to chair the Young America’s Foundation so he won’t be the state GOP chair anymore.
– My sincere best wishes for Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler’s family.
– Obamacare? More like Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacare!
– At comparable points in their presidencies, for every day Obama has taken off, Bush had already taken 4.5 days off. Obama could stay on vacation for the rest of 2013 and still not be within striking distance of Bush’s hyper-lazy pace