Funny or Die: Republican Bruce Springsteen.
Mental Floss: Misconceptions about pregnancy.
Pot legalization: Which states are next?
- Mark Fiore: The last campaign ad ever
- Jon: Who the fuck are you people?
- Young Turks: Guns, balls, and other crazy shit from the 2014 election
- Obama meets with Congressional leaders.
- Maddow: Compromise unlikely after GOP anti-Obama wins
- Ann Telnaes: Americans will be the ones squealing.
- Sam Seder: Liberal policies win big
- Young Turks: Nutjob new OK Sen. elect packs just one book for new job….
- David Pakman: Alaska & Oregon vote to legalize marijuana.
- Thom: Democrats were duped by the Caucus Room Conspiracy
- Farron Cousins: Midterm losses a teachable moment for progressives
- Jon: a shared message of horseshit
- David Allison: Billionaire for Idaho
- Liberal Viewer: Election wins show drug reform will sweep the nation.
- Sam Seder: The worst of the worst of the midterm elections.
- Jon interviews Chairman of RNC, and discusses his erection
- David Pakman: San Francisco votes in $15 minimum wage
- James Rustad: The Midterm Election Debacle Song
- Represent.us: First anti-corruption act in US history passes
- David Pakman: The GOOD of the 2014 election
- Young Turks: Science denier will be running Science Committee
- WaPo: The voters that fueled the “Republican wave”.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: How Democrats fucked up.
- David Pakman: 100% of newly elected Republican Senators campaigned on repealing ObamaCare
- Maddow: Obama calls GOP bluff on Ebola, ISIS.
- Sharpton goes upside down over election results
- CSPAN: Republican caller warns Republicans to not overreach, and that “the Republicans hate that nigger Obama.”
- Thom: The fatal flaw with democracy.
- Jon: The chickenshit gambit.
- Chris Cillizza: The three Senate races that surprised The Fix.
Barack Obama: Lame duck or cool duck?
Sam Seder and Cliff Schechter: #PointerGate!
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: Crazy shit actual U.S. Senators believe.
Jimmy Kimmel: This week in Unnecessary Censorship.
Political Climate Change:
- Stephen: Calling out “I’m not a Scientist” Republicans.
- Alex Wagner: Jim Inhofe, rabid climate denier, to head Senate climate committee
- Greenman: What history tells us about sea level rise.
- Thom: Stark warnings from UN on climate change
Jon says NBC is confused for going to him about “Meet the Press”.
David Pakman: Boehner hires two lawyers to sue Obama…they both quit.
Mental Floss: 23 money tips for any occasion.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.