Daily Show: The Latinos are already here!
James Rustad: Christie likes to bully all the time:
Dave Rubin: Why YOU should vote.
Mental Floss: 26 not so scary facts about Halloween.
Guns & Schools:
- Sam Seder: Another school shooting and no gun sanity in sight.
- Puppet Nation: Country of lost children.
Obama: Women and the economy.
David Pakman: Mitt Romney’s epic bitter rant about Obama.
Ann Telnaes: Sit down and shut up, Governor!
David Pakman: “Free” voter ID cost money.
Amy Poehler explains economic inequality with cartoon alpacas.
Jon on Texas NOT turning blue.
- WaPo: Politician fueling ebola fears.
- Puppet Nation: Safety in numbers
- Ann Telnaes: Ready, aim, EBOLA!
- Sam Seder: Right wing lunatics fan the “ebola hysteria” flames
- Maddow: Fear-driven governors make Ebola policy mess
- Young Turks: CDC scores big with Americans on ebola
- Jon: Ebola (or meat) fever?
- Puppet Nation: Christie on ebola
- Judge rules nurse Kaci Hickox free leave house whenever she pleases
- Sam Seder: Ebola insanity continues
Red State Update: United States of Talladega.
Stephen admits he was wrong about Canadians.
Debates: what were they thinking?
Koch Klown Kandidates: Minimum Wage.
Thom: The 2014 voting nightmare.
Puppet Nation: Twenty Mitteen:
White House: West Wing Week.
Stephen announces the end of the Report.
Young Turks: Scott Walker hopes women are really dumb.
- Mark Fiore: Gamergate wants you!
- Jonathan Mann: Stop Making Us Look Bad.
- Jonathan Mann: It’s About Ethics in Journalism
Stephen beams in George Takei to save the midterms from indifference.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Rush wants Chris Christie quarantined.
Koch Brothers go after Social Security.
Thom and Brad Friedman: So how common is vote-flipping?
David Pakman: Gas prices are astonishing low…rightwingers are silent.
Election spending by the numbers.
Thom: What has greed cost America.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.