- There is still a lot of work, of course. But I think it’s fair to say public pressure on Cherry Point (and legit safety concerns) have produced quite a victory.
– I’m also mostly of the opinion that the ACA is a great accomplishment. Even if I would have preferred a public option or just single payer.
– I realize a claim is not definitive proof, but Rosalind Brazel deserves to have her claims taken seriously.
– What women like Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Brianna Wu, Adria Richards, Kathy Sierra, and others have gone through, and continue to go through, all for having the unmitigated temerity to be women in gaming and tech, is incredible. And reprehensible. And shameful beyond description. And harmful.
– Congrats to Alaska gay couples, and supporters of the same.
– I keep passing the Pronto Cycle booths. I can’t wait to try it out.