Jonathan Mann: The Arctic is melting.
ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Is Mitch McConnell about to lose reelection?.
David Pakman: Right-winger, Dinesh D’Souza, pleads guilty to felony.
Mental Floss: 47 charming facts about children’s books.
- Sam Seder: Judge strikes down same sex marriage ban in Oregon.
- Richard Fowler: Gay marriage backers win out in Pennsylvania.
- Ann Telnaes: The evolution of marriage.
- WaPo: Philly celebrates ruling against same-sex marriage ban.
Adam Carolla for President.
Thom: The birth of the Kochtopus.
FCC responds to net neutrality ruling.
Thom: If the fast food industry can’t pay its workers a living wage, then it has no business doing business in America.
Young Turks: Rush Limbaugh deaf, dumb, and colorblind?
Macklemore than Meets the Eye?
- Newsy: Anti-Semitic stereotype or harmless fun?
- David Pakman: Macklemore dresses up as offensive Jewish caricature.
- Young Turks: Macklemore “Jewish” costume, is he stupid, racist or both?
Mark Fiore: AntiTrust Us!
Dept. of Veterans Affairs Cover-up:
Chris Hayes: “Repeal The World”, the Teabagger’s Kamikaze platform.
David Pakman: The most sickening political stunt of the year.
White House: West Wing Week.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Is PA about to elect their most Progressive governor ever?
Jake Tapper’s political cartoons.
Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Some Yahoo Named Yoho:
- Sam Seder: Wingnutburger Ted Yoho (R-FL), “Only property owners should be able to vote.”
- Sharpton: Republican Ted Yoho suggests only ‘property owners’ should vote!.
Thom: Sarah Palin’s death panels:
Jon: The Tea Party’s new host.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.