– Repeal Seattle’s jaywalking laws.
– Google street view of Seattle Trails
– You would think that a study analyzing the consumption of fast food by poor people would take into account a massive sea change in the way fast food was consumed by poor people. But then again, I’m not a science-type person.
– How dare you call our hero self-sacrificing?
– Hanson endeavors to drag Cain up by Cain’s bootstraps, and he does so by denigrating women and black people with such ease one suspects that Hanson has never met a stereotype or bias that he didn’t call “science.”
– This Twitter language map is pretty amazing.