Got student dept? So do these politicians.
Greenman: Dark Snow Project, 2014:
Massive Right Wing March on Washington to Overtake the Government:
- David Pakman: “Patriotic” group march on D.C. to drive Obama from office.
- Young Turks: Operation American Spring!!!
- Maddow: Arrest Obama, Pt 1
- Maddow: Arrest Obama, Pt 2
- Sam Seder reports on “Operation American Spring” that calls for millions to overthrow Obama.
Liberal Viewer: Are most terrorists Muslim?
Ann Telnaes: Chris Christie is back to his charming self.
Stephen takes on #BringBackOurGirls.
The Totally Normal Idaho GOP Gubernatorial Primary Debate:
- HuffPo: Lessons from the Idaho GOP Primary debate
- Highlights from the great Idaho debate.
- Young Turks: Idaho GOP debate gets kkkraaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy.
- Chris Hayes: The Cartoonish GOP debate
- More highlights from Idaho.
Stephen calls BS on Amazon’s newest patent.
Donald Sterling’s inner monologue.
Jon explains India’s election.
ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
Mental Floss: The surprising hobbies of many well known persons.
Sam Seder: The humiliating GOP Obamacare hearing.
John Oliver’s How is this Still a Thing? Dressing up as other races.
- Mark Fiore: Learn to speak BENGHAZI.
- Ed: Republicans engage in some more dishonesty….
- Sharpton: Why GOP’s Benghazi witch-hunt will never be Watergate.
- Ari Melber: The GOP fundraising stunt, Part I
- Ari Melber: The GOP fundraising stunt, Part II
- Alex Wagner: The big GOP recycle job, Part I
- Alex Wagner: The big GOP recycle job, Part II
White House: West Wing Week.
Stephen does Glen Greenwald.
Young Turks: White bred Republicans.
Morgan Ferretti: Brain damage and other awful things.
Dr. Karl Rove, M.D.:
- Young Turks: Karl Rove’s latest dirty trick
- Stephen is worried about Karl Rove’s brain AND ass.
- David Pakman: Hillary’s brain injury.
- Sam Seder: Disgusting Rove
- Jon: Donald Sterling and Karl Rove.
- Sharpton: KKKarl Rove gets schooled.
David Pakman: Right wing policies are literally killing women.
Eric Schwartz: STFU Ann Coulter:
Jon: The Media receive a miracle!
Ann Telnaes: One man…lots of votes.
Young Turks: Free health clinics are closing…THANKS ObamaCare!!!
The FCC wishes happy 25th to the World Wide Web.
Sam Seder and Ari Berman: The Voter Fraud Myth.
Rubio Goes to School:
- Young Turks: Prof. Marco Rubio (R-Nutsville) on anthropogenic climate disruption..
- Sam Seder: Rubio thinks he knows more about climate change than climate scientists.
- Ari Melber: Marco Rubio, Rand Paul & the GOP’s “Flat Earth Society”
- Chris Hayes: Rubio and the GOP Climate Denialists
- Ed and Pap and Gov. Schweitzer: The dull brain of Marco Rubio.
- Joy-Ann Reid: Rubio on climate.
- David Pakman: Rubio is no climate scientist.
David Pakman: Even Mitt Romney says raise the minimum wage.
A Republican explains Godzilla:
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.