There’s lots of news besides the McGavick lawsuit to talk about….
- Catch Richard Wright on KUOW (94.9 FM) this morning
- A former Bush White House policy adviser will plead guilty to theft
- Examine this progress report on the reconstruction efforts in Iraq. Man…and Wingnuts complain about WSDOT!
- A Reichert ad with a veracity “issue” gets fixed
- Kansas science education isn’t in Kansas anymore
- I-Seattle Times (a.k.a. I-920) qualifies for the ballot
- (not) Breaking News: The President’s ignorance is dangerous
- In Pennsylvania, the Green Party is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican Party
- The dot-blog bubble bursts: Washington State Political Report folds
- Remember the collective gasp (followed by a reluctant sigh of relief) when we learned that Dick Cheney boldly ordered United Flight 93 to be shot down if necessary? It was a total fucking lie! Listen to the NORAD recordings for yourself
- In related news, the 9/11 commission felt deceived by the Pentagon (hat tip: Upper Left)
- My excellent adventure with Willy J.
- Andrew at NPI has a pile of other news
Update: This week’s Podcasting Liberally was hosted by Will with guests Mollie, Gavin, Nick, and Carl. The 57:06, 39.4 MB show is available here (mp3). The show was recorded at Seattle’s Drinking Liberally and produced by Confab creators Gavin and Richard.