- I don’t get that far North much these days, but when I was younger, the Wayne Tunnel was always kind of fun to ride through. It’s nice to see they’re putting a mural on it.
– Another day, another shooting.
– So, what’s the over/under on the The Helping Working Families Afford Child Care Act actually becoming law?
– I’m pro saving Night Owl service, but it’s too bad it seems to come at the price of fuck rail to Ballard (or not; see the comments).
– Happy anniversary to the creation of the Cedar River Watershed. You don’t see very many votes as lopsided as 1,875 to 51 these days.
– West Seattle Summerfest is coming up.