Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Young Turks: Christopher Hitchens is dead.
Roy Zimmerman Christmas Special:
White House: West Wing Week.
Ann Telnaes: CEO pay bounces back.
Seattle police release videos they claim show Occupy protesters were violent & organized!.
Thom with more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Young Turks: Tim Tebow’s War on Christmas.
Sheriff Arpaio: IS illegal.
The Republican Circus Show:
- Last night’s debate in 3 minutes. (via HuffPo.
- FAUX News screws up debate candidates:
- The SNL Trump debate.
- Sam Seder: Trump fires self.
- Stephen on Donald Trump pulling out of the debate.
- The Colbert Nat Geo Wild debate.
- Another Rick Perry-ish Strong ad (via Slog).
- Ann Telnaes: Perry’s anti-gay ad.
- Rick Perry: F***-hole Strong ad.
- Actual Audio: Rick Perry’s ad.
- Young Turks: Rick Perry on work hours, Monroe Doctrine.
- Ed, Pap and Lizz: Rick Perry is the GOP’s favorite stooge.
- Daily show: Newt and poor people:
- Thom: GOP’s love affair with Dr. Strange-Newt.
- Sam Seder: Newt’s “Invented People”.
- Ann Telnaes: Newt promises to uphold the sanctity of marriage.
- Newt: Fights for traditional marriage.
- Thom: You’re a mean on, Newt Gingrich.
- Lip Reading Newt:
- Sam Seder: Newt gets mic-checked.
- Liberal Viewer: Is Newt Gingrich a felon?
- Jon tries to rason with GOP voters over this whole Newt Gingrich thing.
- Alyona’s Tool Time: Newt signs fidelity pledge!?!
- Young Turks: Ron Paul crushes Gingrich.
- Mitt’s austerity (oh…the humanity!).
- Guilianiskewers Mitt.
- Sam Seder: Mitt’s $10,000 bet.
- Mitt’s $10,000 problem.
- Christine “Not-a-Witch” O’Donnell endorses Mitt
- Jon on Mitt’s $100,000 bet.
- Wall Street Veterans for Truth: Mitt’s greed is good.
- Sam Seder: Some witch endorses Mitt.
- Young Turks: The Progressive Mitt.
- Mitt’s $100 bill problem.
- Romney vs. Gingrich & Christmas: Review of the GOP Iowa showdown.
Newsy: No buyers for the newest Palin family reality show.
Stephen with Wag of the finger, tip of the hat.
Thom with even more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Alyona: Manning’s first day in court.
Real people speak out for Darcy Burner:
The Nine-year War Ends:
- Newsy: The end of the Iraq war.
- Michelle and Barack speak to the troops at Fort Bragg.
- Mark Fiore: Mission Accomplished-ish.
- Young Turks: The Iraq war is over…the real costs.
- Alyona: Back from Iraq—what we left behind.
Alyona’s Tool Time: Congress doesn’t understand the internet.
How Lowe’s Can You Go?
- Alyona: Lowe’s pulls ads.
- Lowe’s responds to All American Muslim controversy.
- Olbermann: Lowe’s versus the House of Representatives.
- Sam Seder: Muslum hating porn addict brings Lowe’s to their knees.
- Robert A. Niblock, chairman of the board and CEO of Lowe’s, is Worst Person in the World.
- Young Turks: wingdings extremists support Lowe’s.
- Alyona: Calls for a Lowe’s boycott.
Alyona: TIME’s person of the year.
Alyona: Voters are being silenced.
Joseph Farah, the proprietor of WND.com conspires his way to Worst Person in the World.
Stop detaining immigrants for profit.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.