Samantha Bee is going to need a bigger closet.
Three unreported attacks by Muslims on US soil.
The twisted history of Valentine’s day.
Fake news investigative journalism.
Mental Floss: Is there an explanation for déjà vu?
Kimmel: The week in unnecessary censorship.
The Narcissistic Swamp with Strong Sociopathic Tendencies:
- Stephen is a Bowling Green Massacre trufer
- David Pakman: Drumpf angry that SNL chose woman to play Sean Spicer
- Samantha Bee: Fluffer in Chief.
- Kimmel: New White House Communications Director
- Bill Maher with Al Franken:
- PsychoSuperMom: The ballad of Donald vs. Nordstrom
- Young Turks: How Drumpf deportations are breaking up families.
- David Pakman: Donald Drumpf is a threat to 1st Amendment & free speech
- Jonathan Mann: The courts have stopped your ban.
- Seth Meyers: A Closer Look at Drumpf abusing presidential power.
- Ari Melber: Kellyanne Conway may face a federal ethics inquiry
- Bill Maher: Is Drumpf tired of losing?
- Sam Seder: Drumpf’s call with Putin doesn’t go so well for the unprepared man-baby.
- Olbermann: Is this how Drumpf will deport millions?
- Jimmy Fallon interviews Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
- Kimmel: Drunk Sean Spicer’s big day
- Stephen: Drumpf says, “Voter fraud.” Stephen says “Bull.”
- Samantha Bee: Donald and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad sanctuary cities
- The White House shopping network!
- Donald Drumpf’s cry baby commercial.
- Late Show: Drumpf has the art world on edge
- Matt Yglesias: What Donald Drumpf doesn’t understand about trade
- Kimmel: Drunk Sean Spicer on Kellyanne Conway
- Maddow: Court hands President Donald Drumpf a loss and a lesson on EO ban
- Olbermann: Drumpf just made life worse for your pets.
- Stephen: Drumpf is literally keeping his staffers in the dark.
- Daily Show: Kellyanne Conway’s artful deceptions
- Sam Seder: Drumpf proves he can read by bizarrely & slowly reading ‘beautiful’ Muslim ban order to room of cops
- Kimmel: Drumpf TV
- Farron Cousins: Kellyanne Conway in hot water for impromptu “Drumpf brand infomercial”
- Sean Spicer becomes Melissa McCarthy during today’s White House briefing.
- Seth Meyers: A closer look at how Democrats are responding to Drumpf
- Jimmy Fallon: DeVos confirmed.
- Young Turks: Nordstrom stock UP since dropping Ivanka, Drumpf Tweet.
- Kimmel: Melania’s new line of greeting cards
- Stephen interviews Drumpf, post-game.
- John Oliver (with Stephen) doesn’t think he’ll get deported, but he’s being cautious
- Sean Spicer’s alternative alphabet
- Full Frontal: The original Drumpf haters:
- Jimmy Fallon: President Drumpf criticizes Nordstroms
- Olbermann: The travesties done in your name and mine
- Bill Maher: Make America learn again.
- Young Turks: Does Drumpf hate being President?
- Trevor: The Drumpf family’s White House hustle
- 1984 quotes that seem eerily relevant in 2017 and explain Drumpf’s rise.
- Kimmel: Does Drumpf know Putin?
- Stephen presents Drumpf with RobeForce One
- Seth Meyers: Sean Spicer criticizes Nordstrom
- David Pakman: 21 minutes into intel briefing, Drumpf Tweets about Ivanka & Nordstrom’s
- Kimmel: Drunk Donald Drumpf on why he got elected.
- Full Frontal: A moment with Ashley
- Roll Call: The Drumpf presidency at 3 weeks.
- Trevor: Is Steve Bannon the real President?
- Young Turks: “Pee-gate” dossier gaining credibility?
- Stephen: Betsy DeVos is donating more so our schools get less
- Seth Meyers: Check In—Drumpf federal hiring freeze.
Mental Floss: 24 scientific studies about food.
Full Frontal: We made a promise.
Sam Seder: Bernie Sanders Vs. Ted Cruz ObamaCare debate.
Bill Maher: New Rule, “Pity slicker”.
Valentines and guns.
Sen. Warren is Turtlehandled!
- Trevor: Senator Elizabeth Warren reacts to being silenced.
- Sen. Warren and Sen. Turtle spar over Coretta Scott King letter
- Farron Cousins: New low for Republicans – silencing Elizabeth Warren for quoting Coretta Scott King
- David Pakman: Republicans ban Elizabeth Warren, it completely backfires
- Sam Seder: Elizabeth Warren silenced after reading Coretta Scott King’s 1986 letter about Jeff Sessions’ racism
- Roll Call: Hear Senate Democrats read Coretta Scott King’s letter opposing Sessions.
- Jonathan Mann: She Persisted
- Sam Seder: Asswipe Sean Spicer suggests Coretta Scott King would TOTALLY support Jeff Sessions now
Armchair Presidents: The big game.
Jonathan Mann: The ballad of Judge Robart:
Pussy hats explained.
America needs Mexico…here’s why.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.