Millions of us. Fighting corruption, and winning.
Why cartoon characters wear gloves.
- Jonathan Mann: He’s gonna take us to war.
- Stephen: Beyoncé and Trumputin celebrate Black History Month in very different ways
- Armchair Presidents: Executive orders
- Samantha Bee: The Not-A-Muslim-Ban Muslim ban
- Trevor: Trumputin’s Muslim-targeted travel ban
- Mark Fiore: The soul of Steve Bannon
- Stephen: How much damage can a president do in 1 week?
- The alternative Constitution:
- Samantha Bee: Refugee ban
- Olberman: Donald Trumputin is aiding the enemy
- Conan: Trumputin calls Obama to discuss Black History Month
- Indivisible: A practical guide to resisting Trumputin.
- Jon and Stephen: Reading Trumputin executive orders.
- Seth Meyers: A closer look at Trumputin’s second chaotic week.
- Kimmel: Drunk Trumputin—Tough phone calls
- WA AG Bob Ferguson on Judge Robart’s temporary restraining order.
- Late Show: Cartoon Trumputin has a few thoughts for Australia
- Armchair Presidents: We heart Justin.
- Trevor: President Trumputin tangles with foreign leaders
- Bill Maher: Trumputin did what?!?
- Liberal Viewer: Bowling Green “Massacre” is Fort Knox attack Zombie lie!
- Seth Meyers has a lot of questions about Melania’s Vanity Fair cover
- Jonathan Mann: Rex Tillerson is an actual villian.
- Stephen: Trumputin prays for his haters at national prayer breakfast.
- Trevor: The disastrous rollout of Trumputin’s immigration ban
- Don’t feel sorry for Australia.
- Late Show: Trumputin gets to use his favorite catchphrase.
- Conan: White House is photoshopping Trumputin’s hands.
- How should the media cover a White House that isn’t afraid to lie?
- Trumputin’s ban actually makes it harder to fight terrorism.
- PsychoSuperMom: We are (mostly) all immigrants, you shmucks.
- Stephen: Pres. Trumputin…we are putting you on notice.
- Kimmel: Trumputin TV
- 20 lies the Trumputin administration told THIS WEEK:
- Late Night: Amber reads Donald Trumputin’s Black History Month speech with commentary
- Samanth Bee: Loyal to a T
- Bill Maher: New Rule–Cheer no evil.
- Armchair Presidents: Hillary Tweets.
- Liberal Viewer: Trump Administration sees 5-year-old as possible threat?
Paul Ryan’s Diary: Letting the right people into your heart (and country).
Stephen: Alter egos.
- Stephen looks at Washington and wonders…What’s happening?
- Trumputin is running America like a reality TV show.
- Kimmel: Trump hires a new Supreme Court justice
- Roll Call: Who is Judge Neil Gorsuch?
- Trevor: Profiles in tremendousness–SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch
- Seth Meyers: A couple thing about Trumputin’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch
- Kimmel: Drunk Sean Spicer—Supreme Court nominee edition.
- Stephen: President Trumputin asks Judge Gorsuch, “So you think you can SCOTUS?”
Waxing presidential with the Late Show road show.
Second City on immigration.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.