Seth Meyers with Gov. John Hickenlooper (D-CO): Coming around to pot legalization.
Samantha Bee saves your friendships.
First ever detailed view of worldwide falling rain and snow.
Mental Floss: 27 siblings of famous people.
Sam Bee: The religious right:
Jimmy Dore: Political jokes of the week.
Pharmaceutical Company Pfizer blocks drugs from being used in lethal injections.
Stephen: Political humor of the week.
The 2016 GOP Clown Show:
- Mark Fiore: Future Scope
- Sam Seder: Bill Bradley says, “Drumpf’s a below average real-estate developer who didn’t pay taxes”
- James Corden: Sacha Baron Cohen recalls the Ali G—Donald Drumpf meeting.
- Majority Report: Elizabeth Warren at the Donald Drumpf Roast
- Stephen: How much does a gender neutral bathroom cost.
- Sam Seder: FAUX News reacts to Drumpf calling Elizabeth Warren ‘Pochahontas’
- Young Turks: Drumpf excludes women and minorities as a running mate.
- How to avoid showing your taxes.
- Trevor: The Drumpf archive shows The Donald can’t help but be a chauvinist
- Mock taping for Donald Drumpf advertisement.
- Young Turks: Donald Drumpf’s insane energy plan.
- Jimmy Kimmel: Lil’ Drumpf competes at National Spelling Bee
- Rosie O’Donnell on Donald Drumpf.
- Farron Cousins: Why won’t Drumpf release his tax returns?
- Stephen: Here’s what put Donald Drumpf over the top
- Sam Seder: The Drumpf Family infomercial, I
- Sam Seder: The Drumpf Family infomercial, II
- Young Turks: Drumpf doesn’t mean to be sexist, but…
- Bill Maher with Dilbert Creator Scott Adams on Drumpf’s powers of persuasion and branding.
- James Corden: Donald Drumpf’s VP search isn’t going so well…
- Trevor: The NRA endorses Donald Drumpf
Samantha Bee: Feel the turn.
Seth Meyers: A closer look at Congressional dysfunction:
Young Turks: McCain’s own ad used against him.
Minute Physics: How long to fall through the earth?
Seven women of science who deserve greater recognition.
PsychoSuperMom: No ones gonna take away your friggen guns!
Seth Meyers: A closer at Hillary’s emails.
David Hawkings’ Whiteboard: Senate elections landscape:
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.