Highlights of the Loretta Lynch’s confirmation hearing.
Mental Floss: 17 crazy hair myths.
White House: Precision medicine:
Maddow with a nice Fox story.
David Pakman: Obama has reduced Bushes’ $1.4 trillion deficit by 75%.
- Young Turks: Koch plan to spend almost a billion to buy the 2016 elections.
- Jon: Your next President…Johnny actual Cash.
- Ann Telnaes: The Koch Brothers and $889 million free speech dollars.
- Larry Wilmore: Dark Money
- David Pakman: Koch Brother’s intend to buy the 2016 elections.
- Young Turks: Candidates drop to their knees to please the Koch brothers
- Sam Seder: The Koch brother’s puppet for 2016
David Pakman: ObamaCare will cost 20% less than was originally projected:
Mark Fiore: King Abdullah, Royal pain.
Mental Floss: 24 cheese name origins.
On the Road to 2016:
- Maddow does Letterman to laugh at 2016 candidates.
- Young Turks: Sarah Palin teleprompts herself into a reality war with FAUX News
- Young Turks: More fur flies in the Sarah Palin, Bill-O-The-Clown war.
- David Pakman: Sarah Palin lashes out a FAUX News.
- Maddow: What if Hillary doesn’t run?
- Jon on Sarah et al.
- James Rustad: Jesus loves me this I know; ’cause Rick Perry tells me so.
- Pap and Thom: Will Perry do some time in the Pokey?
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Who can win what in the primary?
- Chris Christie falls out of a chair.
- David Pakman: Mike Huckabee says something idiotic about school prayer and school violence
- Sam Seder: Mike Huckabee’s “Trashy NY Women” comment
- Alex Wagner: Mitt’s a no-go
- Young Turks: The Mittster gives his fans a sad
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Why Mitt Romney dropped out.
Roll Call: Congressional hits and misses of the week.
Richard Muller: I was wrong on climate change.
New Territory in the Republican War on Women™:
- Michael Brooks: Louie Goober, “Republican ‘Females’ Send the Wrong Message!”.
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Republicans try to hide their disgusting women’s health politics
David Pakman: Thanks to Republicans, Obama’s approval keeps increasing.
White House: West Wing Week.
Matt Binder: Politifact finds FAUX News lies more than ever:
Grandpa McCain to protesters: “Get outta here you low life scum”.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.