Obama violates his own “head” rule.
Young Turks: Darrell Issa turns up bupkis in IRS “scandal”.
Alex Wagner and friends: The race gap:
2014 in Review:
- HuffPo: The funniest moments of 2014.
- The Hill’s photos of the year.
- White House Chief of Staff: 10 best moments of 2014
- The year’s top 10 moments for V.P. Joe Biden.
- Jibjab: 2014 in review.
- Hank Green: Best and Worst of 2014
- Young Turks awards JERK of the Year to….
- Young Turks awards TURK of the Year to….
- Sam Seder and Digby: The Year in Review.
- The 10 best political quote of 2014.
- The best science visualizations of the year.
A holiday message for Congress.
WaPo: Can we buy Cuban cigars now?
Farron Cousins: What can you get when you buy a politician?
A Grimm Reality:
- Rep. Michael Grimm pleads guilty to tax evasion
- Young Turks: Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.) is guilty of felony tax fraud. Still serving in Congress.
- Maddow: GOP Convicted felon in Congress?
David Pakman: FCC ignored hundreds of thousands of net neutrality comments.
Michele Bachmann talks with God.
Young Turks: D.A. McCulloch knowingly put liar on the stand.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: What led to the fracking ban in NY?
David Pakman: More Chris Christie corruption?
Lawrence O’Donnell: Putin v. Obama.
White House: West Wing Week.
Thom Hartman: The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Eric Schwartz and friends: MPG for Kim Jong-Un (NSFW):
The Koch Dystopia:
- David Pakman: pretends to be a social liberal, Barbara Walters calls him out.
- Farron Cousins with Howard Nations: Koch brothers are more powerful than you think.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Innocent 14 y.o. executed and exonerated 70 years too late.
Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Why would Jeb Bush run?
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.