- Roy Zimmerman: Christma-Hanu-Rama-Ka-Dona-Kwanzaa:
- Nick Offerman reads a more casual “Twas the Night Before Christmas”
- Mental Floss: 16 innovative origins of holiday traditions
- Slate: Pain and violence in Christmas movies
- Roy Zimmerman: Christmas is Pain.
- Sam Seder: Bill-O-The-Clown claim victory in the War on Christmas.
- Young Turks: Mission accomplished–the Grinch who SAVED Christmas
- James Rustad: The Bush’s 12 Days of Christmas
James Rustad: Ted Cruz…a rebel without a clue.
The Cuban Mingle Crisis:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Sen. Rubio’s blatant hypocrisy
- Stephen hits the Pope over Cuba
- Young Turks: New Cuba policy provokes nutburgers into a frenzy of nonsense
- Obama defends his actions over Cuba.
- Sam Seder: U.S. begins normalizing relations with Cuba
- Young Turks: Rand Paul and Marco Rubio have a Cuban missile crisis.
- Ann Telnaes: Sen Marco Rubio responds to normalizing relations with Cuba.
- Sam Seder shares his stories from Cuba
Congressional Hits and Misses.
Ed and Pap: Another corrupt Bush seeking White House?
Young Turks: Andrew Hawkins has some powerful words:
Megyn Kelly: When things go weird with Obama.
Torture in our Name:
- Jon: Dick Cheney’s mind is the scariest fucking place in the Universe
- Jimmy Dore: The torture report is so funny you’ll shit your hummus.
- Farron Cousins: The Bush Administration needs to stand trial. Period.
- Thom: Will Europe prosecute Bush or Cheney for torturing?
- Ann Telnaes: Dick has no regrets about torture.
- Stephen: Debates a formidable opponent on torture
- David Pakman: For 1st time Cheney admits some detainees were innocent. Doesn’t care.
- Jimmy Dore: Here’s what nobody understands about torture
- David Pakman: CIA didn’t just torture…they did human medical experiments
- Sam Seder and Cliff Schecter: Dick Cheney—The disgusting torture apologist
Larry Wilmore’s Nightly Show promo.
Sam Seder: Jeb Bush and the Republican clown car.
Obama talks about his own experience with racial profiling.
- Jon: Look what Congress slipped into the spending bill.
- Mark Fiore: Citygroup Democracy
- Sam Seder: The argument for voting FOR the CRomnibus
- Ed O’Keefe: What’s inside the spending bill
White House: West Wing Week.
“Mom…you’re embarrassing us!”
Obama takes a swing at Keystone.
Sony and Kim-J:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: North Korea wages war on Sony.
- Obama: I am sympathetic…but Sony made a mistake
- Young Turks: FBI confirms the source….
- Jon: So now Kim Jong-un determines what movies get made?
- Ari Melber: Is canceling ‘The Interview’ caving to terrorists?
- Slate: The Interview, as reenacted with pencil puppets
Matt Binder: Ten Sandy Hook families sue gun maker.
Jimmy Kimmel: The YEAR in unnecessary censorship.
Does Stephen Commit Comicide?:
- Stephen: 12 very good moments from the Colbert Report.
- The final Colbert Report
- FAUX News dullard thinks Colbert should write a check to FAUX
- Slate: A tribute—Stephen’s music
- Stephen holds a yard sale.
- Stephen: 10 years of ALMOST staying in character
- Stephen’s final “Word”.
Thom: Is George Zimmerman right?
Sam Seder: Ted Cruz “own goals” the G.O.P..
Farron Cousins: Jeb Bush is the worst Republican traits on one package.
Not Mental Floss: 13 thing you think are true but aren’t.
Nutbag Republican state lawmaker proposes women have to ask men’s permission to have an abortion.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.