ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
Jonathan Mann: Fuck Yes, I’m A Social Justice Warrior:
John Green: Understanding agriculture in the developing world.
Mark Fiore: Pentagon hymn, The Shores of Tripoli.
- Jon: FAUX News’ response to Ferguson (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Stephen: Ferguson (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Young Turk: Sexy video chatter’s audio Of Michael Brown shooting authenticated
- Moving moments from Michael Brown’s funeral.
- Ed: Right wingers claim that Michael Brown beat up policeman.
- Hillary Clinton breaks her silence.
- Sam Seder: FAUX News idiot claims Eric Holder runs DOJ like the Black Panthers.
- Puppet Nation: Police on my back.
- Everything Must Go!!!
Ann Telnaes: An ice bucket challenge for the media.
Ed and Pap: Could Mitt possibly save the GOP?
Mental Floss: 25 famous people who were once interns.
Sam Seder: Obama’s ambitious new global climate push.
- Thom and Pap: BUSTED! Mitch McConnell’s Koch problem….
- Young Turks: Secret audio proves Senator is billionaires’ bitch
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Sen. Mitch McConnell’s offers crippling GRIDLOCK to the Koch Brothers
Psychosupermom: Put the blame on me, Bob.
White House: West Wing Week.
- Jon on Rick.
- Pap: Rick Perry is in big trouble.
- Jimmy Dore calls Rick Perry:
- Rick Perry: Courage
- Oops: Rick Perry forgets to feed and pay National Guard patrolling border.
- Sharpton: Oops, He did it again…Perry forgets the charges against him.
Alex Wagner and Chris Cillizza: The role of Obamacare in the North Carolina’s Senate race.
Former Home of the Whopper:
- Chris Hayes and Robert Reisch: Burger King set to move headquaters out of the U.S.A
- Thom: The latest corporate Benedict Arnold.
Puppet Nation: Shrub returns Barry’s call.
Chris Hayes: Republicans threaten ANOTHER government shutdown
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.