That Canadian Immigrant:
- Ted Cruz’s dad explains black people
- Liberal Viewer: Ted Cruz’s inappropriate joke after 9 year old kills instructor with Uzi.
Mark Fiore: The Presidential Painsuit.
Puppet Nation: ISIS Schmisis.
- Thom: Economic terrorism paid for by goons.
- James Rustad: Fight for $15:
- Thom: Workers speak out about low pay.
- Some economist debunks Republican ideas about minimum wage increases.
- The McDonalds McPoverty Meal
- José Díaz-Balart: Fight for $15 leads to massive food workers protest all over the U.S.
- Thom: The GOP War on Workers™ kills again
- Ed: VP Biden slams Republicans over their ‘War-on-Labor’
The Wrong Guys:
- Sam Seder: Scalia’s poster man for death penalty turns out to be innocent.
- Young Turks: 30 years of horrific injustice & how Scalia made it worse.
Mental Floss: 40 tremendous college traditions.
A Batty Story:
- David Pakman: Gun-toting militiamen catch “illegals” studying bats
- Young Turks: Armed border thugs BUST some people…biologists studying bats.
Richard Fowler: Go figure…Medicare is not such a budget-buster anymore.
What’s Black and Brown and Red All Over?
- Jimmy Dore on Steve King on Ferguson
- COPS: Ferguson
- Jimmy Dore: Voice mail from Bill-O-the-Clown
- David Pakman: Justice Dept. will conduct civil rights investigation of Ferguson PD
- Reid Report: “There’s a new sheriff in town and his name is Eric Holder.
- Pap and Howard Nations: The police state of America.
- Jimmy Dore: Black protesters hold open carry rally
Obama visits Stonehenge.
Maddow: Rand’s burdens.
Puppet Nation: NATO Plays with itself.
The Politician–Industrial Complex:
- Sam Seder: What Eric Cantor is doing now will not surprise you.
- Chris Hayes: Cha-Ching! Defeated Congressman cashes in.
- Young Turks: Former politician resigns early to get cozy position he is unqualified for.
- David Pakman: Eric Cantor resigns and runs for the MONEY
Some nutjob Republican tries to argue that health care can be harmful to health.
ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
Fruits of the Political Season:
- Jon: The craziest Senate race ads
- Young Turks: Nutburger CO candidate claims challenger wants to behead Christians
- Another Honest Political Ad
- WaPo: Best ads of the primary season.
- Why Gil is going to New Hampshire
White House: West Wing Week.
Old McDonnell Had a Pen:
- A “sweeping conviction.”
- WaPo: The McDonnell trial in 3 minutes.
- The McDonnell corruption case: By the numbers.
- Ed and friends: Justice done.
Puppet Nation: Burger King hates America.
Jimmy Dore calls Mitt Romney:
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.