Thom and Jimmy Dore: Media consolidation.
David Pakman: Oregon and Alaska to vote on pot legalization this fall.
Richard Fowler: How the Koch brothers brainwash students.
Bill Maher asks Neil DeGrasse Tyson why Republicans don’t really like him.
Pap and Karen Evans: The House Science Committee’s War on Science:
Young Turks: HBO show mocks Ted Cruz and Texas Republicans.
- Ann Telnaes: Rick Perry’s gunfight at the O.K. Corral.
- Sam Seder: Rick Perry sending 1,000 National Guardsmen to U.S. border to do nothing.
- Alex Wagner: Rick Perry militarizes a refugee situation.
- Ed: All hat and no cattle.
- Mark Fiore: Rick Perry’s “Operation Strong Candidate”.
- Thom: Is Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX) guilty of child abuse?
- Pap and Howard NationsRick Perry’s border control blunder.
Supreme Court: No gurrlz allowed.
Pap and David Hersh: Nullification and Republican Obstructionism.
David Pakman: States the increased minimum wage gained more jobs:
Prof. Biden on infrastructure.
Mental Floss: 27 unbelievable local traditions.
Ed: Nutbagger Rep. Steve King (R-IA) is doubling down on being a BIRFER.
ObamaCare in Jeopardy?
- Young Turks: Judicial roller coaster ride on ObamaCare
- WAPO: ObamaCare subsidies explained in one minute.
- Alex Wagner: Two bombshell rulings
- David Pakman: Court decision a potential setback for ObamaCare
White House: West Wing Week.
Honest Political Ads: National Security:
Young Turks: Nutcase felon Dinesh D’Souza throws tantrum, cries he’s ‘not a crybaby’.
Thom: Rise of the American Taliban.
Mary Poppins quits (for a living wage).
- WaPo: Late Night Jokes, Putin edition.
- Psychosupermom: How do you solve a problem like Putin?
- Sam Seder: FAUX News’ “interesting” theory about Obama and Putin.
Thom and Pap: Why does Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL) support child abuse?
Ed with Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA-7): Oily Russia.
David Pakman: Ted Nugent gets a bit racist over his cancellation.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.