Mental Floss: 26 unusual occupations.
Honest Political Ads: Kentucky, my new home:
Jimmy Dore gets a call from Rick Perry.
Do-nothing Obstructionist, Litigious Congress:
- Jon: Who has armed the Middle East?
- Steve Kornacki :Borderline INSANITY in the House
- Sharpton: G.O.P. toddlers stuff themselves with Obama lawsuit
- Ann Telnaes: Congress is on break AGAIN.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: House Republicans bail on their border vote
- Jon: Congress is the ‘Sharknado 2’ of government.
- Sharpton: Dazed & confused GOP bails on border bill
- David Pakman: The Republican lawsuit against Obama backfires.
ONN: The Onion Week in Review.
Sam Seder: Ewwwwww….Ben Stein has a sexting scandal.
Jon: A Midsummer News Dream.
Chris Christie stars in Minor League.
White House: West Wing Week.
Jonathan Mann: Ridiculous Laws.
Farron Cousins with Howard Nations: Cliven Bundy ignited a hellstorm of right wing hate.
- Young Turks: Whose idea is it?
- Sharpton: Ridiculous Republican claim on impeachment.
- David Pakman: Boehner rules out impeachment, claims impeachment talk is a Democratic scam.
- Ed: The GOP’s miserable ‘Impeachment PIT’
- Chris Hayes: The GOP’s stupid denials echo 2013 government shutdown.
- Sam Seder: The insane push to impeach Obama.
- Sharpton: The Republican ‘comical’ Obama impeachment whiplash
A Congresswoman’s poem: “Do I dare be interviewed by Dr. Colbert?”.
The Koch Bros’ Anti Obama “Care”nival.
Stephen: On the Sarah Palin Channel.
Barely Political: The Washington Redskins new name revealed.
Ana Kasparian and friends: ‘Modern Family’ actor stands up to anti-gay Rick Santorum.
Conflict in Gaza:
- Mark Fiore: Not equal—Gaza in over 1000 frames.
- Jimmy Dore calls Peter King to talk about the war in Gaza:
- Stephen: Why it’s so difficult to cover Israel-Gaza conflict
- Jimmy Dore gets a call from Bibi “Eat it Gaza” Netanyahu
Kimmel: This week in unnecessary censorship.
Young Turks: Meet Seattle’s #1 anti-pot cop.
David Pakman: Crazy-ass Republican equates EPA rules with “Terrorism”.
Liberal Viewer: Neil deGrasse Tyson and Maher on anti-Neil deGrasse Tyson article.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.