Thom: Citizen Koch.
Ed and Pap: Turd Blossom rewrites history to smear Obama.
Sam Seder: The silliest GOP ad ever?
Michael Brooks: Chris Christie, the bullshit artist.
Corporate Religion and Contraceptive Conscience:
- Mark Fiore: Hobby Lobby corporate commandments.
- Thom: Courts again say corporations are people…women are not.
- PsychoSuperMom: Corporations are people now (But apparently women are not)
- David Pakman: Hobby Lobby decision RESTRICTS religious freedom.
- Chris Hayes: Will there be a Hobby Lobby fallout for the G.O.P.?
- Thom: SCOTUS thinks women are not people.
- Pap and Ed: Hobby Lobby decision is a shot fired in War on Women.
- Young Turks: Corporations are now religious people
- David Pakman: What if Hobby Lobby was a Muslim company?
- Pap and Ed: Atrocious SCOTUS deals is a blow to labor unions.
- Maddow: Hobby Lobby ruling to be used by the GOP to discriminate:
- Matt Binder with Katie Klabusich: SCOTUS’s Stunning Hatred of Women
- Ana Kasparian: Religion wins over birth control.
Alex Wagner: Obama Throws Punches at GOP NUT-Bags.
David Pakman: Congress embarrassingly unproductive.
Sam Seder: Shocking news for Libertarians (and Wingnut concern trolls)…Minimum wage increase does not lead to job loss.
Liberal Viewer: 9-0 decision on cell phone case.
- Fireworks on the National Mall from the White House
- Happy Birthday America.
- 4th of July weekend: PSA
- Obama delivers Independence day comments
- Another July 4th birthday.
- Obama’s weekly address: Celebration Independence Day.
- Mental Floss: 46 facts about the first ladies.
- Sharpton: Grill your conservative friends for the 4th
David Pakman: A creepy Republican’s “cranking” fetish.
Chris Hayes: Maine Republican Governor Paul LePage meets with extremists repeatedly, talks about ‘hanging’ Democrats! (with bonus Gov. Gregoire cameo).
White House: West Wing Week.
Jimmy Dore: 935 Lies.
Bad Jobs News for Conservatives:
- David Pakman: FAUX News panic over good jobs report.
- Young Turks: Burying good job numbers isn’t enough for FAUX News.
- David Pakman: Conservatives flip out as new jobs exceed expectation, unemployment drops to 6.1%.
Chris Christie: Who Knows?
Thom: Big Oil is a family affair.
Richard Fowler: Boy Scouts lead thousands in NYC Gay Pride Parade.
Michael Brooks: Insane ME Gov. hangs with violent sovereign rights group .
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.