Ann Telnaes: America’s selective righteousness.
Rubin Report: Easiest and hardest places to live.
Mental Floss: 20 misconceptions about sex.
John Oliver: Antartic tourism.
Boehner, Bachmann & Steinweitz: Attorneys against deadbeat Presidents:
Washington Goes To Pot:
- Washington gets legal pot stores
- Young Turks: First to buy pot
- David Pakman: Legal pot sales in WA
- Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes “exercises this new personal freedom
Sam Seder: Fox and Friends humiliated by a child.
Pap with Digby: Corporate media enables Teabagger oddballs.
Mark Fiore: Blasy the Drone, To Protect and Swerve.
Jimmy Dori: Luke Russert’s stupid tweet.
Sarah Palin’s Comedy Corner:
- Rubin Report: Sarah Palin Wants to Impeach Obama.
- Ann Telnaes: Sarah Palin beats a dead horse.
- Huff Post Live: Awwww….Sarah Palin calls for Obama’s impeachment
- Sharpton: Palin wants Obama impeached.
- Even FAUX News cannot take Palin seriously.
- David Pakman: Sarah Palin wants to impeach Obama for following George W. Bush’s law
- O’Reilly, Goldberg, Boehner think Palin’s plan is crazy.
- Alex Wagner: Sarah “Death Panel” Palin equates ‘Obama impeachment’ to ‘a gunfight’!
Rubin Report: The reality of who actually earns minimum wage.
Grace Parra’s Pretty Strong Opinions: Batten down the snatches:
What’s the Matter With Kansas?
- Young Turks: Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback fulfills promise to destroy Kansas.
- Chris Hayes: The State of Kansas is poor.
The NSA spying scandal.
Nutburger Immigration Conspiracy Theories:
- Michael Brooks: Rick Perry pushes border conspiracies.
- Young Turks: Rick Perry chewed alive by his own words.
- Chris Hayes: Texas Gov. Rick Perry accuses Obama of co-ordinating mass migration of kids into the U.S.
- David Pakman: Louie Gohmert has a bizarre theory of immigrants.
- Sharpton: Cheap shot Rick Perry’s Texas sized hypocrisy & lies on immigration
- Alex Wagner: Republicans accuse Obama of ‘importing’ immigrant children in thousands
White House: West Wing Week.
Pap with Abby Martin: Blackwater’s criminal history.
UCB Comedy: Senatorial Candidate for Human-Dog Marriage.
Ann Telnaes: Pandora’s Hobby Lobby box.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.