Connecticut School Shooting:
- Obama’s statement on the shooting.
- Thom: Can we talk gun control now?
- Young Turks: Cenk responds to Mike Huckabee’s idiotic statement
- Young Turks: Obama tearfully mourns children killed
- Sam Seder: The NRA is a domestic terrorist group.
- Young Turks: #CTShooting (Part I)
- Young Turks: #CTShooting (Part II)
S.E. Cupp’s: New Rules for her ‘troglodyte’ fellow Republicans.
Sam Seder: The G.O.P.’s asshole problem.
News from the G.O.P. War on Voters:
- Maddow: GOP’s political gerrymandering delivers disproportionate representation in states. Part I.
- Maddow: GOP’s political gerrymandering delivers disproportionate representation in states. Part II.
- Ed: Attorney General Eric Holder talks ‘national voting standards’
- Maddow: AG Eric Holder takes first steps toward eliminating GOP ‘election rigging’
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News hates Gangnam Style.
Sarah Silverman: Be bro-choice:
SlateTV: Obama as an extinct lizzard.
Fiscal Cliff Notes:
- Bashir: Today in fiscal cliff.
- Ann Telnaes: A chicken hawk plays chicken.
- Sam Seder: FAUX News asks for your prayers for Speaker Boehner
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Grover Norquist, “Bi-partisanship is another name for ‘date rape'”.
- Bill Press and friends: Republicans are taking America over the fiscal cliff.
- Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Fiscal Cliff at Christmas
- Stephen: “Merry Cliffmas”
- O’Donnell: Rush is right about something!
- Ann Telnaes: Debt ceiling insanity.
White House: West Wing Week.
Young Turks: Mitt Romney finally wins something:
Red State Update: FAUX News fires Karl Rove and Dick Morris.
The G.O.P. War On Workers™:
- Jennifer Granholm: “Dear GOP, Ignore the will of the people and you will fail”
- Sam Seder: Michigan Republicans stage sneak attack on union rights
- Ed: Looking at Snyder’s lies.
- Thom: The history of “Right to Work” (for less).
- Ezra Klein: Republicans attack unions in Michigan.
- Bill Press: You’d think Republicans would be against freeloaders!
- Sam Seder: Worse than Wisconsin.
- Thom and Pap: The union war has just begun against Rick Snyder.
Mark Fiore: High tech Christmas.
Sam Seder: Michele Bachmann is back to Teh Crazy.
News from the Front Lines in the War on Christmas™:
- Jon apologizes for poking fun at FAUX News over War on Christmas™ (via Crooks and Liars).
- Young Turks: Republicans go ape-shit over Bo Obama holiday card.
- Sharpton: Bill-O the Clown still pushing a fictitious War on Christmas™
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Santa is a Democrat.
- Young Turks: War on Christmas? Mom objects to church field trip.
Ann Telnaes: The collateral damage of drones.
NPR Is All Politics.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.